Thread: The Ultimate SEO SOFT

Default The Ultimate SEO SOFT

With Sick Submitter you can rank anything you want at the top of Google. Private website, blog, shop, adsense blog, affiliate site...
    This soft do everything: Profile submitter, directory, bookmark, article, rss, ping.. You always keep an eye on awith the Url manager.
    You can add unlimited site so you get unlimited backlink.

Example of Sick Use:
    #“I wasn’t in the top 200 results for the longest time. Today I checked my ranking and I’m number 3 for my phrase. The last time I’ve done any non-sick backlinking was months ago. Since then, I’ve ONLY done sick backlinking. Very nice.”

#"It's made $100 plus each day this week through clickbank! My account looks like one of those cheesy sales letters with a bunch of zero dollar sales days and then a bunch of sales after I used some *secret* method of traffic generation..
    No secret here, just Sick. Thanks! this is BY FAR my favorite SEO tool."

#“I was just crunching some numbers so I thought I’d report them here since most of the success is due to using Sick.
    Last month on the site I’m documenting in the link in my sig, I made $149.86 in adsense. So far this month – since actively promoting using mostly Sick – I’ve made $517.47 from the same site. I fully expect to cross $600 from that site by the end of the month. “

#“I wanted to share with the Sick Community the success I have had using Sick as one of my tools in my arsenal. Wasn’t planning on it taking so fast…
    Now I have read almost every Guru’s technique and have a huge arsenal of software, but I have to say that Sick is really a GREAT piece of software to have..”

You can see more Real testimonial on the Sick Submitter Forum.

Just click the banner above and start your Sick Success Story! Free Trial, only 19$/Month. You stop when you want but you won't in seeing the unlimited backlinks numbers you'll be able to build so easily. Risk Free

Default Cool Thread

Guys i just signed up im from Argentina looking forword to being active on here is there many members on here from Argentina ? :)