Thread: Hollywood actor George Clooney dismisses romance rumors

Default Hollywood actor George Clooney dismisses romance rumors

George Clooney has rubbished reports that he found new love, calling them “a ridiculous lie”. Just a month after splitting from Italian model Elisabetta Canalis, the “Ocean’s Eleven” star was said to have confessed plans to bring a new girlfriend to the Venice Film Festival in August.
    “The Italian press, from Corriere Della Sera to Tgcom, Ansa, NewNotizie, Sky.it and even Vanity Fair are all running a story that quotes me as saying that I’m bringing a ‘new girl’ to the Venice Film Festival. I never made that statement and it’s not true,” contactmusic.com quoted him as saying.
    “It was made up to sell tabloid magazines. It’s a ridiculous lie and should be corrected as publicly as it was originally written,” he said.

Keywords: Italian model Elisabetta Canalis, the “Ocean’s Eleven,Venice Film ,Corriere Della Sera to Tgcom, Ansa, NewNotizie, Sky,George Clooney,Vanity Fair,Venice Film Festival

George clooney is really an handsome hunk in the hollywood.So this kind of affairs are common with him.So i dont think there is any news in it.

movies in theaters now playing|movies coming soon