Thread: Creative Wedding Photography

Default Creative Wedding Photography

Creative Wedding Photography

Wedding photography is the photography of activities relating to weddings. It encompasses photographs of the couple before marriage (for announcements, portrait displays, or thank you cards) as well as coverage of the wedding and reception (sometimes referred to as the wedding breakfast in non-US countries). It is a major commercial endeavor that supports the bulk of the efforts for many photography studios or independent photographers.

One of the most helpful tips I’ve been given about Wedding Photography is to get the couple to think ahead about the shots that they’d like you to capture on the day and compile a list so that you can check them off. This is particularly helpful in the family shots. There’s nothing worse than getting the photos back and realizing you didn’t photograph the happy couple with grandma!

Keywords: wedding photography, wedding album, Wedding photo albums,
    Wedding Planners, Wedding Planning, Experts Advice, wedding shopping, wedding ring

so beaitifulll

thanks for the info...

very very beautiful

they are so truly beautiful

Default Creative Wedding Photography

Thank you. I get a lot of great location ideas from those I photograph, but often theyre looking to me for ideas. Particularly when it comes to more creative locations that wouldnt naturally jump into your mind. Anyone found any wedding photography locations that have made them smile?