Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Hi, my name is Sonny. Il ive in Norway.
    I am male, 15 years old, and I like webdesign, girls and mutch more :)

Hey, Im Stephen, 25, from Philippines.

Interest: MMA, Web Design, Anime, Surfing the Net, Asian Movies, Music, ETC.

http://tabs.bizhat.com

I'm helping a friend start their free phpBB board. I thought there'd be some great help here.

Default Hi

Hello

I just wanted to introduce my self,

my name is Kish
    I work in computer and spend quite a lot of time around computers or other types of electronics.

Hello all,

Just want to introduce myself :)

As I am looking for a free webhosing and phpbb board to post information about my Wedding on December ( coming very soon~~), then I found here is very useful for me and sure for all those peoples who looking for FREE and useful thing from the Net.

My name is "Miss. Ho" and I am Chinese and located in Hong Kong.
    My interest: yoga, paliates, Tom hanks, Christopher wong
    My favour color: purple and blue

Hey,

I'm new to this forum and looking for decent free web-hosting and I am situated in Canada and hoping for some help and success here. I seem to be surrounded by computer experts and I am far from that, but willing to learn.

-cardproductions

Hello My name is Bill im 24 from Washington State I am a EQaholic dont have any special skill but i do like Computers always interesting everything I have learned has been self taught by trial and error I am currently making a Bizhat site for my guild.. I am in the process of haveing my new house built and it should be done in about a week and a half yay! been a long time comming and cant wait for it..

Hello my name is Jessica. I am currently 18 but come November 4th, I will be 19. I am originally from Houston, Texas but I live in Amarillo, Texas. I am a fan of Harry Potter and have been since the books first came out, but I also like other things. I love the colors yellow, jade, crimson, blue, and well mostly fall colors. I love to read and I am an aspiring actress/screenwritter/and director.

What goes everyone. I'm Albert. I'm currently 24 years old and enjoying my last year at San Diego State University. I only have two easy classes left this semester before I graduate and since I have a lot of time to do whatever the hell I want, I decided to use it learning how to design websites. But, I need a host so here I am :P

Hmm... This must have been made after my time...

MadBoyV1 here ya'll, hailing from the United States. Anime, computer design, web development, Photography, and all the such is the beginning of the stuff I enjoy. At anyrate, your friendly neighborhood Mod, signing off.

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast