Madhavan has made a decision. That he would concentrate on one film at a time. “This is because I don’t want to divert my attention at other commitments. I believe that this would enhance my productivity and performance,” says the pan-India actor.
Equally popular in the north, Madhavan says, “When I do a Hindi film, I would not be able to focus on a Tamil project and vice versa.

This is because everything, from location to language to shooting schedule, differs. So I would do only one movie at a time.”

The actor, who is elated that his forthcoming Tamil film ‘Vettai’, directed by Lingusamy, has shaped up well, says, “It is a complete entertainer for the whole family. The director is known for delivering mass flicks and he has proved it in Vettai once again.”

Happy about sharing the screen space with Arya, Sameera Reddy and Amala Paul in the movie, he says, “We all became very close during the shooting of Vettai and I miss them very much now. Now I am eagerly looking forward for the release of the film.”

Keywords:Madhavan, pan-India actor, Tamil film,Vettai,Lingusamy,delivering mass flicks , Arya, Sameera Reddy , Amala Paul .