Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy on Prez. Bush

lol althought i didn't think this isn't the correct forum to debate over this topic since we can really debate on this
    anyhow i just want to say there will be some people whose life will be on the line for the sake of the others

The Bush administration had its head so far up its ass when pertaining to the uninitiated invasion of Iraq, the whole thing was really ridiculous. Colin Powell used falsified fabricated intelligence that stretched the truth so much so, they lied to the Security Council about the WMD's in Iraq. They won it efficient enough, but they were not prepared with the post-war ramifications. That's all for now.

At least the President chose a side and stuck with it. That's better than his wishy-washer father did. Former President Bush pulled out of the gulf war too early, and the idiot Hussein kept his empire, and now we have what we have now. I'm glad the President is protecting this country.

Good information mann...really interesting
    I came across one article recently which suggested America might have caused the recent tsunami in the Indian ocean.Its like US withdrew all their ships and military units in the indian ocean to distant places 48 hours before tht Tsunami actually happened.
    It was then reported this being the reason India refused help from the US for the victims of Tsunami.

what do you think of this guys?

That is fucking retarded.

all americans are egotisticle morons who need to get nuked up the ass

Quote Originally Posted by djfresco
    all americans are egotisticle morons who need to get nuked up the ass
    It that is what should be done, then I wouldn't be here to help people around the world there would be no convenient Downloads from cfe-clan.com there wouldn't be much of a world without us.

If Helping people first, is a persons #1 priority, then then I guess you should kill my ego ass right now.

I do like president bush he has be the worst president in 50 years. he has never done a single thing for the us and he doesn't care about americans

garybristow Guest

Default conspiracy

I read that aliens wait to see who gets ellected and then take over their minds. And apparently there is more than one type of alien. Some are greedy for power and some want to help mankind. I think it is so amazing that they have been doing it for hundreds of years withouth ever being discovered.

Man if you think aliens are the cause of greediness and stuff then I must be an alien.

Aliens are probably real its just the cameras and photos are just to annoying and blurry.

Please next time you want to post here please register before doing so.
    It will help our security secture out.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast