Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy on Prez. Bush

Aliens don't exist. That is all.

Default Re: Conspiracy on Prez. Bush

Quote Originally Posted by CFE_aAa_FeLoNy
    President bush, in my opinion has told arabic people to attack the World trade Centers, but there is also a possibilty that New Zeland Attacked america because we're not paying Nw Zeland Enough Money.

Bush + Binladin = American President.
    I sware Bush is in touch with binladin so he can get away from our American units all the time.
    So... Bush was behind the first bombing of the world trade centers during the Clinton administration? The bombing of the USS Cole? The American embasies? As hated and scorned as Bush is, don't you think that MAYBE someone would have been able to draw some sort of link to this implausible feat of coordination? Duped the entire worlds intelligence agencies, including our own? Do you have any idea how ridiculous a statment that is? Either he is the most brilliant man on earth or the most ignorant. You can't have it both ways.

Bush + Bush Senior = Desert Storm.
    I sware Bush Senior Started the First desert Storm against terrorist and to get Oil in Kuwait. Bush Jr. is just taking over IRAQ now, just to finish his fathers work. Really I sopose Bush paid some homeless people to attack the world trade centers so we can blame it on IRAQ So we can go Invade once again. I hope our next president gets our Soliders out of IRAQ instead of blowing our soldier up with Car Bombs.
    First of all, Desert Storm was a United Nations action. It was a multinational force working within the confines of the UN's authority. We didn't "get" any oil in Kuwait. We prevented Iraq from "getting" oil in Iraq and staging for Saudi Arabia.

Second of all, we didnt go to Iraq thinking they bombed the WTC. We went there because a meglomaniacl butcherous dictator was facilitating terrorists and terrorism and had been in violation of the UN resolutions which pulled us out the last time. Oh and by the way, it wasnt that Bush Sr. didn't finish the job. It was not within the framework of the task asked of us by the UN.

Thirdly, has it occurred to you that there hasn't been a terrorist attack in this country, which was the sworn mission, since 9/11? Think that might have something to do with the fact that they are in another part of the world fighting the best warriors on the planet instead of blowing up innocent citizens here at home? Nah... Probably coinsidence.

War President.
    Thank God.

Bush wants to invade the whole Middle East, so now we got Terrorists in Our own Countries now look at england and America. Now he is probably going to target Seria, Turkey, IRAN, and The River Cresent, and we will probably invade using the tigera River.
    Bush wants to destroy the ability for terrorists to operate and the middle east is a breeding ground for such. Nations that support, finance, endorse, facilitate terrorists NEED to be dealt with. Isolationism doesn't work. Turning a blind eye doesn't work. Clinton tried that. As a result we had 9/11. I notice Libya wasnt on your list... oh yeah... thats right... once we started kicking ass they rolled over and gave up their weapons programs and all hostile activities and sentiment towards us. Im sure thats just another coinsidence.

Destroying American Constitution:
    Bush currently has released bill's and acts to destory the American Constituion. Now if a business wants to build on someones house you get an eviction notice and you get paid and the blow your house away to put their giant indsutrial or Commercial Building. Taking away from Freedom.
    We have no gun control thats one big problem, gay marriage, not getting into. Now if we do anything agaisnt the law, we are put in jail for 3 months for doing an act of terrorism. Like right stealing a candy bar is really going to hurt someone.
    What act. Which of your civilian rights have been infringed? Who is in jail for stealing candibars under the guise of terrorist acts? Nobodies freedoms are being taken away except NON US terrorists, and POSSIBLY citizens who engage in terrorist activities. You ask for it to stop and then cry about the paranoid theoretical and unsubstantiated propaganda that tells you that your rights are being stripped. Look at what you are saying... you are afraid of the constitution being stripped and then in the same breath say we have no gun control? Its called the right to bear arms. Make up your fucking mind. Do you want the constitution butchered or not?
    May I need to go on?

Uh huh and...

Lincoln teamed up with the radical south to initiate the Civil War because he hated grits and pecans. It was never about abolishing slavery, that was a cover up.

Truman and Roosevelt blamed the Japanesse for Pearl Harbor because they got sick on sushi once. They also didn't like German cars. It had nothing to do with protecting our nation, the entirety of Europe and the Jewish people. That was just a cover up.

Kennedy, a fan of cuban cigars, stated that Russia had missles there. They never did of course, Kennedy was just and evil greedy man looking to invest in tobacco in Cuba.

And now George Bush teamed up with Bin Laden to kill 3,000 American citizens so we can send 2,000 soldiers to die in the worlds biggest sandbox for a taste of that sweet crude right? It had nothing to win the intelligence that was agreed upon by several nations, or the cultural genocide. That was all just a cover up.... Right?

Save the conspiricies for UFOs

lol nice one.

But dude snacks, you a hardy republican as I can see.

We did go to IRAQ in 2001 because of the bombing of wtc, the UN just tried to find some shit for us to invade, they would of even went down to tax invasion or not givig enough money to UN for this or that, thats what the UN would do.

We didn't see any Chemical Bombs, it was just an illusion for the 3/4 of the United states to go to invade and say they are trying to protect national security, national secuirty its the US, and only th US.

in Desert strom I we went into Kuwait because of IRAQ's blowing up the Oil Rigs, as the bush family loves their oil we had to go invade the Iraqi's in kuwait.

I don't need a history leason I do listen in school I do read my books.

Bush has taken away rights to carry guns except for his own state Texas so he can go out and shoot a ton of retards and say he is under the constitutional law. He has destroyed the law of where we can live where we want, so now any commericalized buisnesses can find a nice lot with a nice house on it and can through those people out give them half of the cost of the house and build their giant building there.
    So a buisness can go to your house through you out give you half the money that your house costs and start building their buisness there. I know you wouldn't enjoy that, but thats what bush wants USA to do to the poor and middle class people.

...so now any commericalized buisnesses can find a nice lot with a nice house on it and can through those people out give them half of the cost of the house and build their giant building there.
    It's called "Eminent Domain" and it's already in the Constitution and it's government controlled, not privately controlled. It's been happening since the Fifth Amendment was written. How do you think all those fancy freeways you drive on, new schools that a built, and police stations are erected?

In the United States, the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution requires that just compensation be paid when the power of eminent domain is used, and requires that "public use" of the property be demonstrated. Most courts have interpreted "just compensation" to be the fair market value of the condemned property. Over the years the definition of "public use" has expanded to include economic development plans which use eminent domain seizures to enable commercial development for the purpose of generating more tax revenue for the local government.

ritics contend this perverts the intent of eminent domain law and tramples personal property rights which it may or may not do. I however am not opposed to the government stepping in to tear down a couple crack houses and meth labs to erect a new set of condos to revitalize a troubled area of a city.

This is in the news now. Congress (Republican Controlled) will be passing a law shortly about the privitization uses of eminent domain so that there are fewer cases where property is taken for seemingly non-public use.

Do some research before you post your ignorance to the world. Thanks for the smile though.[/quote]

As a matter of fact it has nothing to do with President Bush...

In Calder v. Bull (1798), Justice Chase thought it was preposterous for the government to take one person's property with no restriction and give it to another private party for their own profit. The definition of 'public use' was mostly viewed as 'use by the public' until the 20th century. The Supreme Court started expanding the definition in the 1920's to condemn slums. In 1981, in Michigan, the Michigan Supreme Court, building on the precedent set by Berman v. Parker, 348 U.S. 26 (1954), permitted the neighborhood of Poletown to be taken in order to build a General Motors plant. Courts in other states relied on this decision, which was overturned in 2004, as precedent. This expansion of the definition was argued before the United States Supreme Court in February 2005, in Kelo v. New London, when the city of New London, CT wanted to condemn 115 residences, among other things. In June 2005, the Supreme Court issued their decision in favor of New London, in a narrow 5-4 ruling—a decision that gives local governments wide latitude to decide when a seizure is for "public purposes", including economic development. The court hinted, however, that states could pass laws limiting the purposes for which eminent domain could be used. The controversial ruling sparked a backlash among citizens, and several states either have or are in the process of passing laws limiting eminent domain to either traditional uses (roads and public buildings) or to eliminate blight.

In other cases, eminent domain has been used by communities to take control of planning and development. Such is the case of the Dudley Street Initiative, a community group in Boston which attained the right to eminent domain and have used it to reclaim vacant properties for the purpose of positive community development.

It's not the federal government that utilizes this, it's local and state. As stated Eminent Domain is in the constitution. Bush has nothing to do with this as you can see all cases developing precedent for public use happened decades ago. Refinements to it to make it MORE restricted have happend during Bush's terms and continue to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by solksjaer15
    Good information mann...really interesting
    I came across one article recently which suggested America might have caused the recent tsunami in the Indian ocean.Its like US withdrew all their ships and military units in the indian ocean to distant places 48 hours before tht Tsunami actually happened.
    It was then reported this being the reason India refused help from the US for the victims of Tsunami.

what do you think of this guys?
    I think that there is much validity to the statements made...I have my own take on things and that is comming from myself being Prior military and also being a bit over analytical....

1. Bush is a terrorist from the word go....bush JR is finishing what his dad had started this whole thing could be avoided had Hillary run for office. The time of the old Boys club is over and it is time to realize that we need a leader that is not on Psych meds and that is not a war monger.

2. The Tsunami that was a tradgety and again our scientists new that this was comming and also that the world is headed for another Magnetic shift it has already begun. ie the warming of the polar caps, the massive earth quakes, the worst Hurricane season on record, and of course it is a matter of time before we see the Ring of fire begin to activate.

The US goverment in part or in whole is the worst propaganda spreading Pig I have ever seen, and the worst part about it is that you can see right threw it. The oil thing is retarded, the Fighting is rediculous, and the 911 thing should have never have happened, the CIA and the FBI new of the attack and did nothing to stop it.

They say that war produces economy...That is Crap! wars produce moire war and a terrible load on our economy, And of course now Congress has passed the new laes regarding Bankruptcy.....The Rich get Richer and the Poor get Poorer. :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by STEP
    At least the President chose a side and stuck with it. That's better than his wishy-washer father did. Former President Bush pulled out of the gulf war too early, and the idiot Hussein kept his empire, and now we have what we have now. I'm glad the President is protecting this country.
    so bombing civillians is protecting US? Using chemical weapons on inncoents is protecting us? I was never scared of any terrorist. im more scared of my government. The united states has become its OWN source of grief. We have had a hostile attitude to the resot of the world for a long time. We have been empire builders and murders of women and children for far too long. The only reason 9/11 was even significant is because this time the guns were pointed to us. We have ignored slaughter of innocents in a much greater magnitutude through out the world and often lended a helping hand.

DJSisiterSonik Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nygreenguy
    Quote Originally Posted by STEP
    At least the President chose a side and stuck with it. That's better than his wishy-washer father did. Former President Bush pulled out of the gulf war too early, and the idiot Hussein kept his empire, and now we have what we have now. I'm glad the President is protecting this country.
    so bombing civillians is protecting US? Using chemical weapons on inncoents is protecting us? I was never scared of any terrorist. im more scared of my government. The united states has become its OWN source of grief. We have had a hostile attitude to the resot of the world for a long time. We have been empire builders and murders of women and children for far too long. The only reason 9/11 was even significant is because this time the guns were pointed to us. We have ignored slaughter of innocents in a much greater magnitutude through out the world and often lended a helping hand.
    I agree it is not protecting us at all it is making us look like fools in the eyes of the World we used to be a nation to look up too now I dont think that there is a nation that dosent look at us as being Idiots...

I understand the retaliation at first but the rest of this is become a sensless war.....pull our guys out of there and be done with it....I have lost to many comrads and friends in this damn thing.

Default NWO

Freedom of information- NWO The goverment must be taken down they are the real criminals. If the givernement turns to radical its your duty to overthrow it!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast