MY KHAKEE MOVIE REVIEW:

I saw Khakee today and i was impressed, what a excellent movie.
I am definately getting the movie on DVD.

Amitabh Bachchan, was brilliant as always, He played the part really well, loved the scene where he telling the officer why we wear the uniform(those who have watched it will know what scene i am going on about)

Akshay Kumar was really good, his comic timing was very well done.

Ajay Devgan, this guy was great as Angre, Ajay plays negative roles really well, he made me angry as Angre (He was also excellent in Deewangee, doing a negative role.)

Aishwarya, was stunning and beautiful especially in the Wada Raha song, she was also excellent in the role she had, she shocked me in this movie by playing a negative role at the end, i was not expecting that. :clap:

Tusshar :love: , this guy was brilliant and amazing in the movie, his facial expression were right and looked the part as well, he also shocked me in the last scene of the movie, also he was great when he went to the inspector's house to tell his wife that her husband died, it was emotional, Tusshar's facial expression when he was hugging the son,while the wife cried inside was so believable that i had tears running down my face. I also like the scene where he puts gun towards Akshay's face, (Again those who have watched it will know what scene i am going on about)

Atul Kulkarni was also excellent as Dr. Ansari, i really felt for the guy, losing his family.

Tanuja and Jaya were great in the roles they had, great to see them again.

The other two officers on the mission were good as well.