v.diffi.for me to tell,explain abt me or my family back ground in this 1st introd.messege,but i try to tell abt my basics, rest is all up to u to proceed with communicating or not!
i'm in japan,tokyo,doing export business,my age is 36,i'm aquarious n i love to laugh,and i cry with tears,if i see even an animal in pain,i have done Msc.in physics,and a lot of short courses in I.T,in Tokyo,i speak engish,urdu,jap,sindhi,my family are Soomro. I'm parmnent residence of Japan,& i have 5 yrs multi visa for U.S.A., What I am looking for,is,that, i always disagreed to get marry only because it is very hard these days to find a good and a real wife by the very means of the word of wedlock
i dont hate marrige it self, but i do hate the way people have made it looks like today
it has lost its true spirit which Allah swt have put in it, it has become more like a business deal or a way to get what u want and for their needs, but i'm lookin for marrige , according to the the natural way b/t man n woman
i can only get marreyf i find a girl who is pure in her relation with me and when i say pure i mean that what ever she does and say she considers the word of me above, and everything else ,...2ndly, a person who makes me feel ,when im with her and talk to, she really sees me as a partner and part of her and as a friend not as a slave or something. who understands me and i understand her because for me mental and spiritual :D understanding is like the life in it self, i cant live with out it. if the person who im with understands me respects me and really cares for me then she is all,i 've. :lol:
i am really afraid of marrige because what i see and hear happening everyday and when i see that people are going more far from Allahs path everyday, only a man/woman who fears Allah in everything can become a good life partner in all its fullest meanings.
if she has all the qualities which i mentiond above,and yes,she is intelligent,balanced in all matters of life,beautifull. 1 thing i can guarantee,,through thick n thin,she will b ma real soul partner,
parents.bros.sis.uncles.aunts..we don't have power to choose them,they r given to us by Allaha,only wife,,we can choose, and it's the reason,here after too she will b together with husband,,,not with parents or sis,bros.

. But whoever marries a woman in order that he may restrain his eyes, observe cautiousness, and treat his relations kindly, Allah puts a blessing in her for him and in him for her.(Hadith)
. [email protected] and yes,i'm muslim but not a terrorist
P.S. Contact to me with ur pic. sincerly,
S Ahmed,