View Poll Results: What do you think of my site?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Ok

0 0%
  • Good

1 100.00%
  • Excellent

0 0%
  • Really Bad

0 0%
  • Don't ever make anything like this again PLEASE!

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think?

Default What do you think?

I just finished my website, I own Z4II, and hope to get some feedback on the site, so i can inprove it soon.

the link to the site is [url+http://499angels.net/z4ii/index.htm url]Here[/url]

can you please post some feedback, it would be great Thanks.

~Rushlink

only one word I can say here "clean designed"....

i've been told that the logo is kinda hard to read on older monitiors, so i'll fix that.
    ~RUshlink

The image at the top left of the screen appears pixelated.
    If you change
    Code:
    [img]models_files/logo.jpg[/img]
    to
    Code:
    [img]models_files/logo.jpg[/img]
    then it will match the size of the image & look nice.

The layout is nice & simple, I like that. Using fairly large images for links makes the page too slow to load, and looks a bit naff too.

Yes, I see that that helps a little. but the orignial image is bigger than the one you can see on my website. :( I am in the process of makeing another website, but as soon as i am done, i will fix all the images, and get content for my webiste.

if anyone wants to reply with "this site is really bad" Please do, and tell me what i can change. i want to make this website look as good as possible. If i can, i will get visitors returning, and coustmours buying my products (once they are for sale) but for now, they are not for sale, and i am only selling to people i know, and if they are friends the work is free :) so if i know you/uesd you know you, let me know if you want a site. most of you will know me by either my new or old email adress.

[email protected], or [email protected].

well, i am going to start work on the new logo when i have the time. :)

~Rushlink

suggestions for http://z4ii.bizhat.com/website/index.htm

1. The layout is too big, people using smaller screen/monitor size has to scroll across. Change your monitor aspect to 800 x 600 and you decide.

2. And also as said earlier by other, icons are just too big. You need to use smaller one. You can create icons using photoshop. If u dont have that, get an account in tripod.com, they have free tools.

Hope this helps

yes, about the screen size...
    I am getting some javascript, that will let me find the uesers screen reseloution, and then it will change the site accordingly (there will be 2 or 3 websites, just for different size screens :)

but about the icons...
    I made 3 images or the front page in photoshop, and i al looking at doing them again. i will need to, becuase i have another subject to put in there. :)

Thanks for all your help.

~Rushlink

Yes, i just took a look. I feel sorry for people with that screen reseloution :( they must have a hard time doing alot of things. But the screen reseloution, will be in the next update.

~Rushlink

Great!! and also the normal way of reading a book or anything is from left to right, so people will like to see the icons on the left instead on the right (like the way u have it). If you are a follower of "ALLAH" I can understand, :)

I understand what you mean. But the main navagation is at the top, and the links to external websites are on the right (top&right NAV) I was suggested this by a friends dad, when i asked them to look at the first version of my webiste. (about 3 months ago, much has changed since then.)

Internal links are at the top, and external links are at the bottom, i am working on makeing all of that look better. :D

~Rushlink

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast