Characters

John Abraham - Wow! What an amazing performance! John is in the league of some veteran actors. Jism he was outstanding and Saaya he is even more amazing! Excellent dialogue perofmrnace, facial expressions, this whole movie belongs to John! I expect a great future for John in the film biz!

Tara Sharma - She hadly has a role but her character is strong throughout the whole film and whatever role she is in she does relatively well.

Mahima Chaudary - Good performance. Even though again it is small it is done very well. I just wish we could see more of Mahima in Bollywood since this is her first appearence in any movie in a while.

Story:

Story is done very well. Although it may start off slow it definitly picks up the pace later on and IMO didn't leave me bored at all. Although this movie is a COMPLETE rip off of the Hollywood flick Dragonfly, I loved this movie nonetheless and recomend it if u like these supernatural type movies.

Music:

I loved the music honestly. My favorite tracs were "O Saathiya" and "Aye Meri Zindagi" but all of the songs stood out well. However, they were only picturized OK with the excpetion of "O Saathiya" which was picturized well. I really doubt that the music will be a hit like John' previous film Jism, but it will defintly be noticed amongst some people.

Movie Review - 8/10
Music Review - 8/10