Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Jokes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Jokes

.: Jokes

"Would you sleep with me for ten thousand dollars?" asked John
    "Yes, I will." Paula replied.
    "Would you do it for one thousand?" he asked.
    "Well maybe, or maybe I'd do something else for you."
    she answered with a wink.
    "How about a blowjob for $20?" responded John.
    "Hey! What kind of women do you think I am?" Paula snapped, indignantly.
    "That's already been established, Paula. Now we're just haggling over the
    price!"

Two nuns, Sister Mary Agnes and Sister Mary Vincent, are
    traveling through Europe in their car, sightseeing in
    Transylvania. As they are stopped at a traffic light, out
    of nowhere, a small vampire jumps onto the hood of the car
    and hisses at them through the windshield.

"Quick, quick!" shouts Sister Mary Agnes, "What should we
    do?"

"Turn the windshield wipers on. That will get rid of the
    abomination," says Sister Mary Vincent.

Sister Mary Agnes switches on the wipers, which knock the
    mini-Dracula around. But, he hangs on and continues hissing
    at the nuns. "What shall I do now?" she shouts.

"Try the windshield washer. I filled it with holy water
    before we left the Vatican," replies Sister Mary Vincent.

Sister Mary Agnes turns on the windshield washer. The
    vampire screams as the water burns his skin, but he hangs on
    and continues hissing at the nuns.

"Now what?" shouts Sister Mary Agnes.

"Show him your cross," says Sister Mary Vincent.

"Now you're talking," says Sister Mary Agnes. She then
    opens the window and shouts, "Get the fuck off our car!"

A black guy walks into a tavern with a parrot on his shoulder...the
    bartender looks up and says " where the hell did you get that thing?
    The Parrot replies " Over in Africa, there's millions of them " !!!!

Little Johnny was in class again.Teacher asked everyone "Can anyone tell me a sentence with the word definitely in it?" Meg puts up her hand."The sky is definitely blue." "Thats not bad,Meg," says the teacher, "but the sky can be grey or red." Young Sally tried :"The grass is definitely green." "Good try Sally,but grass can be yellow or brown too!" Suddenly Little Johnny's hand shoots up."Miss Brown does a fart have lumps?" The
    teacher was horrified."No of course not Johnny! What are you talking
    about?" So Johnny says,"Well then Miss brown, I've definitely shit my pants!"

A guy walks into a bar and sits down next to an extremely gorgeous woman.
    The first thing he notices about her though, are her pants. They were
    skin-tight, high-waisted and had no obvious mechanism (zipper, buttons or
    velcro) for opening them.
    After several minutes of puzzling over how she got the pants up over her
    hips, he finally worked up the nerve to ask her.
    "Excuse me miss, but how do you get into your pants?"
    "Well," she replied, "you can start by buying me a drink."

A pregnant woman with triplets was walking down the street, when a masked robber runs out of a bank and shoots her three times in the stomach.

Luckily the babies are okay! The surgeon decides to leave bullets in because it was too risky to operate... The woman had two healthy girls and a healthy son.

All went fine for 16 years, until one day, one of the daughter busted in her room in tears.

"What's wrong?", asks the mother.

"I was taking a pee, and this bullet came out.", replied the daughter.

The mother tells her that its okay, and explain to her what happened sixteen years ago.

A week later, the second daughter runs into her room in tears. "Mom, I was taking a pee, and this bullet came out."

Again the mother tells her daughter not to worry and explains what happened sixteen years ago.

A week later, her son came into her room in tears.

"Its okay!", says the mom. "I know what happened,...you were taking a pee, and a bullet came out."

"No.", says the boy. "I was playing with myself, and I shot the dog

Two gay men are beach walking, holding hands when a beautiful woman passes them. She's 5'10", 120 lbs, 38-24-36, wearing a string bikini with no tan lines.

The first gay man turns to his friend, sighs audibly, and in a breathless whisper says, "It's women like her that sometimes make me wish I was a lesbian."

Two men camping in the mountains had spent four days together, and they were getting a little testy. One morning, the first friend says, "You know, we're starting to get on each other's nerves. Why don't we split up today. I'll hike north and spend the day looking around, you hike south and spend the day. Then tonight, we'll have dinner and share our experiences over the campfire." The second friend agrees and hikes south. The first man hikes north.

That night over dinner, the first man tells his story.

"Today I hiked into a beautiful valley. I followed a stream up into a canyon and ate lunch. Then I swam in a crystal clear mountain lake. As I sat out and dried, I watched deer come and drink from the stream. The wildflowers were filled with butterflies and hawks floated all day overhead. How was your day?"

The second friend says, "I went south and ran across a set of railroad tracks. I followed them until I came across a beautiful young woman tied to the tracks. I cut the ropes off, gently lifted her off the tracks, and we had sex in every imaginable way all afternoon. Finally, when I was so tired I could barely move, I came back to camp."

"Wow!!" the first guy exclaimed, "Your day was MUCH better than mine. Did you get a blow job, too?"

"Nah," says the second friend over his meal, "I couldn't find her head."

A little old lady went into the Bank of Canada one day, carrying a bag of money. She insisted that she must speak with the president of the bank to open a savings account because, "It's a lot of money!" After much hemming and hawing, the bank staff finally ushered her into the president's office.

The bank president then asked her how much she would like to deposit. She replied, "$165,000!" and dumped the cash out of her bag onto his desk. The president was of course curious as to how she came by all this cash, so he asked her, "Madam, I'm surprised you're carrying so much cash around. Where did you get this money?" The old lady replied, "I make bets." The president then asked, "Bets? What kind of bets?" The old woman said, "Well, for example, I'll bet you $25,000 that your balls are square." The president laughs, "That's a stupid bet. You can never win that kind of bet!" The old lady challenged, "So, would you like to take my bet?" The president agrees, "Sure, I'll bet $25,000 that my balls aren't square!" The little old lady then said, "Okay, but since there is a lot of money involved, may I bring my lawyer with me tomorrow at 10am as a witness?" "Sure!" replied the confident president.

That night, the president got very nervous about the bet and spent a long time in front of a mirror checking his balls, turning from side to side, again and again. He thoroughly checked them out until he was sure that there was absolutely no way his balls were square and that he would win the bet. The next morning, at precisely 10am, the little old lady appeared with her lawyer at the president's office.

She introduced the lawyer to the president and repeated the bet, "$25,000 says the president's balls are square!" The president agreed with the bet again and the old lady asked him to drop his pants so they could all see. The president complied. The little old lady peered closely at his balls and then asked if she could feel them. "Well, Okay," said the president, "$25,000 is a lot of money,
    so I guess you should be absolutely sure."

Just then, he noticed that the lawyer was quietly banging his head against the wall. The president asked the old lady, "What the hell's the matter with your lawyer?" She replied, "Nothing, except I bet him $100,000 that at 10am today I'd have The Bank of Canada's president's balls in my hand."

There was this guy sitting on a park bench muttering to himself and spitting.

He would mutter, then spit, mutter, then spit, he would say, "Damn, that sonofabitch can drive", then spit, "Damn, that sonofabitch can drive", then spit, "Damn that sonofabitch can drive"... then spit.

A man sits down next to him and asks him, "What's going on here? You keep saying, "Damn that sonofabitch can drive, then you spit."

"Well," says the guy, "my friend just got a brand new sports car, so he calls me and asks me if I want to go for a ride. So, I say sure, why not? He picks me up and we drive up to the mountains. After we have lunch, we start back down the mountain and his brakes go out!!He's pumping the pedal, and nothing!! So now we're picking up speed and the road is all twisty and curvy. We're going faster and faster, and it's hard to stay on the road. I've got my fingers embedded in the dashboard, and I'm pleading with him to do something!! We're going about 90 mph now, with a sheer cliff on our right, a 500 foot drop on the other side, an 18 wheeler truck right on our butts, and an overturned motor home right in front of us. Well, I figure this is it! I just knew we were gonna die! So I turned to him and said, "Buddy, if you can get us outta this, I'll give you the best damn blow job you've ever had!"

He paused ... then spit. "DAMN, THAT SON OF A BITCH CAN **DRIVE**!!"

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast