View Poll Results: Should India, Russia and China form a military alliance?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • May be

2 11.76%
  • Don't Kow

1 5.88%
  • No

8 47.06%
  • Yes

6 35.29%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should India form an alliance with United States?

Never know for sure what the people in power are up to. I don't think the US would have plans to attack China. If there were to be another global war there would naurally be sides taken. But I think even the most obtuse leader realizes another Global war would lead to the desturction of Earth and hey guess what no more fighting! We'd all be gone.
    thats wat u say and I hope its true
    but the leaders in ur country may not think as u

What do you want in life? I want to live, love, laugh and be happy. I want an earth for my grandchildren's children to grow up upon. I think a lot of people in other country's want the same thing. So, naive, why can't we get along?
    Yes I agree wid dat
    and there wil b nobody who will disagree
    even the terrorists

A lot of US citizens are concerned with economic conditions in India. See ads all the time "help the starving children" and people donate their money. Don't actually know what conditions are like, except when talking to a native of the country. Don't know if the funds actually help the children.
    I dont know about this. But if u help our country via the govt
    then gone is the money u sent
    Do it directly helpin if u can rather than makin a big news

If the people lead, the leader's will follow
    This shud happen but it is not
    Time wil come when all people hav to come together instead
    of relying on the govt

Quote Originally Posted by Guttu
    Never know for sure what the people in power are up to. I don't think the US would have plans to attack China. If there were to be another global war there would naurally be sides taken. But I think even the most obtuse leader realizes another Global war would lead to the desturction of Earth and hey guess what no more fighting! We'd all be gone.
    thats wat u say and I hope its true
    but the leaders in ur country may not think as u
    Exactly my point! Scary!
    What do you want in life? I want to live, love, laugh and be happy. I want an earth for my grandchildren's children to grow up upon. I think a lot of people in other country's want the same thing. So, naive, why can't we get along?
    Yes I agree wid dat
    and there wil b nobody who will disagree
    even the terrorists
    My first thought was they do not! But of course you are right. That's why they are willing to risk their own death
    A lot of US citizens are concerned with economic conditions in India...Don't know if the funds actually help the children.
    I dont know about this. But if u help our country via the govt
    then gone is the money u sent
    Do it directly helpin if u can rather than makin a big news
    :D The non-government sponsored groups that raise money, wonder, too about their honesty! I like to help one on one. That way I do know for sure my dollar was used for the purpose (help) it was given to

I like to help one on one. That way I do know for sure my dollar was used for the purpose (help) it was given to
    thats exactly wat shud b done
    I still remember the words I read in an article
    these words are of our former PM Rajiv Gandhi

"If I give 1 rupee to help my poor people, then it will become less than 10 paisa til it reaches them"
    this much corrupt is govt
    and if I'm not wrong this is the case in most of the countries
    I feel sorry about this state
    But these days will end soon I hope

I dont think that there is any harm in alliance. Its not like Usa always demands the way they want, It even the alliance party that put ahead their demands and views, its always mutual and not one sided

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12