Starlet Shraddha Das, who vowed never to do an item number, seems to be eating her own words. After having refused item numbers in films such as Rana-Genelia starrrer Naa Ishtam, she has reportedly agreed to one after the producer told her that it would be much like Bipasha’s peppy number in Jodi Breakers. “The idea floored me. Bipasha was looking ravishingly hot and yet classy. The music was also very catchy. My outfit and hair would be quite like Bips’ to maintain the ubercool look and feel,” Das said. “The dance moves would be sizzling and sexy, but not raunchy. I could set a new trend in T-town.”
This number will certainly have Das smiling all the way to her bank as she has been reportedly promised a whopping `30 lakh. “Of course, the pay cheque was equally exciting,” she added. Das had been turning down item numbers as she wanted to stay away from the “down-market and raunchy stuff”. “I may not even do a number like Chikni Chameli since it crosses my personal laxman rekha,” Das said.
She is preparing for her role in Prakash Jha’s Bollywood film, for which the actress toured rural Maharashtra to observe the lives of sex workers to research her role. “We have taken a different route for inspiration. There will be a lot of cuss words and also a few sizzling scenes… but all of it will be shot aesthetically,” she said.

Keywords:Starlet Shraddha Das,Rana-Genelia starrrer, Naa Ishtam,Bipasha, Jodi Breakers,music, sizzling , sexy, T-town,Chikni Chameli , laxman rekha,Prakash Jha’s Bollywood film.