Thread: Unique Business Opportunity

Default Unique Business Opportunity

Do you, or relatives, live within the UK, Southern Ireland or Holland?

Fed up having no money? In debt? Need to work, but no job? Already in work and looking for a new direction?

Hi, my name is Malcolm Evans and I am the founder of an organisation called The Lions Group. I would like to introduce you to a unique business opportunity that exists in the UK, ROI and more recently, Holland.

Not only will this opportunity change your life for the better, but you can work towards FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE - no more financial worries for you or your family.

NOTE: This is NOT a get rich quick scheme, scam or other misleading advertisement. This is an ethical business opportunity offered by a British PLC company with over 80 years experience in its field.

I show and train people how to run their own profitable retail and distribution business from home in their spare time, or as a full-time business.

How profitable?

There is the potential of an UNLIMITED income from this business and some people who have already been in the business for 5 - 10 years, have been able to retire at ages of 37 - 44 with a residual income of over £40,000 PER MONTH.

Would you like the opportunity to run your own business from home - NO boss - work when you want - holidays when and where you want - more time with your family - no retirement/pension worries.......?

We also offer a rewards programme which is second-to-none. You can qualify for executive cars (BMW 3 & 5 series, Porche Boxter and even a Ferrari Spider), exotic international holidays (i.e. a mediterranean cruise every year, for 5 years) and cash rewards.

Sound too good to be true? Yes it does - but it is true.

I myself have been in the business for 12 weeks and currently earning an extra £300 a month income. This extra money makes so much difference to my life - I can pay my bills - I can go out when I want, where I want.

How much will be earning in another 12 weeks? Approximately £600 a month, if not more and it will continue to grow......

If YOU want to make your future brighter and would like more information on this unique business opportunity, please visit http://www.thelionsgroup.co.uk and take a look at the information there. If you are still interested in finding out more, use the link on the website to contact me, or leave a PM on the forum.

Best regards and good luck in your future!

another scam post,where this people came from? :?

another scam post,where this people came from?
    So, how are you so sure that this is a scam?? Have you even contacted myself to find out information about the opportunity?

No........

This actually is not a scam and is an ethical business opportunity offered by a British company that has been in business for over 80 years and regulated by the DSA, with over 12,000 people in the UK alone enroled within the opportunity, of which the top 4% are earning over £50,000 a month in income, which you would have found out if you had been bothered to investigate first.

Before you want to shoot someone down in flames, check out the facts before making your comments. Its this type of negativity that will make you go nowhere in life.......

Sorry if I seemed a bit sharp, Christmas......did not mean to be. I get these comments all the time on postings and it is very annoying when people are judgemental. I am the first to agree that there are a lot of scams out there, but this is truely not one of them.

As mentioned in both postings, the company that offers this opportunity has been in business for over 80 years. This just does not happen with scam companies......two years at the most before they move on. And this is not just something to say in a posting.....all information can be backed up with official documentation. Hell, the company is even registered on the London Stock Exchange, turning over £250 billion in the last 4 years.

All information we offer on this opportunity is free of charge and non-obligatory........if someone does not like the sound of the opportunity offered, they do not have to get involved.

At present, there are approximately 12,700 people from every walks of life involved in the opportunity within the UK and well over 2,000 (and growing quick) in Holland.........again, all this is documented and proof is given to those who want to look into the opportunity.

I appreciate that people are sick and tired of scams (I should know with the amount that I myself have fallen for), but comments like that you made harm legitimate opportunities like the one we offer.