Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

6 46.15%
  • NO

7 53.85%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WOMAN RULES THE WORLD

must include my mother in the list of women ruling the world.

i'm pretty sure she is more able to drive a nation than most of the current presidents. in my entire life, only a few times I won a discussion with my mother. she's very good

Default Our Mother

Quote Originally Posted by webskull
    must include my mother in the list of women ruling the world.

i'm pretty sure she is more able to drive a nation than most of the current presidents. in my entire life, only a few times I won a discussion with my mother. she's very good
    That's why a mother is called the best managers in the world.

At a time when we are keep forgetting our values, it's good to see that you are there to remind all of us the great gift of God - Mother.

Our mother is also a woman and a woman has different roles and responsibilities to play throughout her life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient_Coder
    If a woman got a man, she don't trust her best girlfriend to be around her man.

Women will cut eachothers throat to get a man etc....

A woman will go shopping with her Girlfriend but won't leave her around her man.
    I guess what Ancient_Coder is talking about is only a small period of time in womans life when she becomes a bit more possesive in her nature. Otherwise - she is always there to support us in a way or another.

Women don't wonna argue to make sense, making sense is beyond them, they wonna argue with you to see how long they can do it until a person just starts swinging at em.

Default Just come out of prejudice.

Women don't wonna argue to make sense, making sense is beyond them, they wonna argue with you to see how long they can do it until a person just starts swinging at em.
    May be you are right with your experience dear Ancient_Coder but there are women who does make sense when they speak or even when they argue, it is for some good reasons. :D

This earth is full of creatures and we can find all kinds of species here. Persons who are good listeners, talkers, skeptic, cruel, blah.. blah.. blah.. Lets start making a list of persons whom we met or interact day to day. You would be surprised to know that the list contains equal distribution of both the genders.

These kind of qualities do not depend upon the gender but the attitude of the person which in turn depends upon many multi-directional factors.

Just come out of prejudice. Things will be ok buddy.

My reasonings are mainly about Black women. :P Not to be racist or anything.

If a woman got a man, she don't trust her best girlfriend to be around her man.

Women will cut eachothers throat to get a man etc....

A woman will go shopping with her Girlfriend but won't leave her around her man.

If there were not men, then yes, but right now that there are people to be jealous of other women cannot rule the world.
    hi coder do u have girl friends

women might hate other women and be more horrible to each other than men would be to another man.
    But lets face it, men can't organize.
    Women seem to have a some great natural talent of organizing themselves and getting things done. It's exactly what politics needs.
    Men are generally more laid back, hence why men are genrally more childish than women. We men might be fun but we're too laid back, we just can't be bothered to get things sorted.
    We're to busy hanging out and drinking.

It be good to see more women in higher political positions, things might get sorted a bit faster and better.

Plus, there's nothing more sexy than seeing a beautiful woman talking politics and showing off how intelligent she is.

I do agree with you that women are more organized and mature as compared to men. This is true across the globe. The more they would get a chance to lead, the more mature they become.

Every leader brings with them a sense of ownership. Lots of their behavioral experience and learning helps them in decision making and hope a woman would be having a edge over that.

I heard that Hilary Clinton, the wife of former US Prez Bill Cilnton, would be contesting the next US Prez elections.

Presently, Congress leader Sonia Gandhi is the most powerful leader in Indian politics. So, changes have already started and its the time to think about the better governance irrespective of gender.

What if gender was taken into consideration, not by means of prejudice, but by according to our human nature?

If we really consider our nature I believe the world would be run in a very different way. To say, if different duties were given on merit of nature.

In keeping with this 'women rules' topic. Would a woman ruler be ture to a woman's nature?

So what is a woman's nature? As a man i'm so going to answer this question wrong, so the woman out there please correct me if I say something totally stupid about your nature!!!!

Anyway, i'm gonna give it a go.

Man is know as the hunter gather, thus displaying more natural ability in physical strenght and agressiveness. Most likely why most major sports is male only ocupation.

A woman is more naturally akeen to looking after the home and protecting the children. So women are more in tune within their local surrounding area than a man would be.

A man is very happy when he is lost. The reason why me seem to never follow directions is because we don't want to. we feel that if we can find a place without any aid, is a good enough reason to go and treat ourself's to a beer. And if we happen to find a pub on our adventures, it's celebrations all round for the boys.

Anyway, as women have to be so intunned with their local surroundings; (to protect the child, looking after the child, to keep an eye on the fire, whatever is going on in andd around the home place), woman are thus have to be organised.

Over thousands of years this skill of a woman organising her surrounding area has been perfected as what women call, 'muti-tasking'.

Muti-tasking is the hight of skill of organization. Us men completely lack this, we're too busy hunting.

One of the important abilties of a leader is to be a good organizer. Women certainly have this.

But what other aspects do we look for in a leader, and does the nature of woman satisify those aspects?

So, this a question for women. What do you think your own nature is?
    Basically, what do you think your role and abilities are?

p.s. i'm not stating that women should just stay at home and look after the child and do te cooking. I was trying to display why (i think) that women are much better organizers than men.

Dear Guy Beebee

You are absolutely rocking man.. This is just your 6th post and you seem to be an experienced Bizhat-ian.

Before putting any further thoughts on this topic, I would rather like to wait for some lady to come and reply as asked by you. What say :-D

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast