Thread: Potential gain ?

Default Potential gain ?

Well here we have it ...
    one atom---bye bye hiroshima...

Perpetual motion or potential gain?

Have Fun

Mwa

Nick :D

Sorry Dear... but will you please explain - what is that?

It would be great if you can please elaborate the topic of debate.

Thanks for your time.

"one atom---bye bye hiroshima... "

wha?

It's not just one atom that makes an entire nuclear bomb

it's one or several hundred that start, and ends up with thousands and millions...

And i love the way that people talk about explosions in terms of hiroshima bombs, because the latest greatest modern H bombs are ~ 9000 times as powerful.....

EJ

Quote Originally Posted by EJ
    And i love the way that people talk about explosions in terms of hiroshima bombs, because the latest greatest modern H bombs are ~ 9000 times as powerful.....
    Actually, Hiroshima Bomb is now referred to as a Unit. See, you also talked in terms of it. Isn't it? 1 Modern H Bomb = 9000 * Hiroshima Bomb.

So, its a benchmark. We refer each and everytime about Hiroshima because we have seen the tragedy and its aftermath. Its easy to talk in terms of something about which we already know.

What do they do with a H-bomb nowadays ? Keep it ? or Show off to scare smaller nations ?

Default Having H-Bomb = Being Invincible

If a nation have a H-Bomb, it is considered to be invincible. That's the key point behind going for it.

I suppose that there is NO practical use of having a H-Bomb. There is lots of effort needed to keep it safe. I mean to say, Big nations assume that they are the only responsible nations and this is their sole responsibilty to keep this world safe. There is always a sense of apprehension if terrorists got control to these bombs they can use it against the humanity.

US sees itself as terrorist's favorite target.

Default Re: Potential gain ?

i didnt understand anything!

hey man whats up! whats new?

Default plz elaborate

If a nation have a H-Bomb, it is considered to be invincible. That's the key point behind going for it.

I suppose that there is NO practical use of having a H-Bomb. There is lots of effort needed to keep it safe. I mean to say, Big nations assume that they are the only responsible nations and this is their sole responsibilty to keep this world safe. There is always a sense of apprehension if terrorists got control to these bombs they can use it against the humanity.

US sees itself as terrorist's favorite target.
    Hi Bad Religion,

Please explain which part of the above post, you didn't understand. Above post was posted by me.

neeraj, why do u post as a guest when u have a valid username. Atleast u could have put ur name there.
    And reg. bombs, i hate war. Let peace prevail throughout this world and let us make the world a better place to live for the future generations to come.,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast