Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Potential gain ?

Default you have a very sharp eyes indianbaba :-)

Quote Originally Posted by indianbaba
    neeraj, why do u post as a guest when u have a valid username. Atleast u could have put ur name there.
    Dear indianbaba,

I realized only after I had posted the above message that I forgot to log into the forum :-( Thus, it got posted as a guest and even my signature didn't come which I thought would come as a user login. I didn't have any means to edit it or do anything else with it. After this I did the first thing as to check this checkbox "Log me on automatically each visit:" to play safe in future. That's the whole story indianbaba and this has nothing to do with our discussion on mutilple personality. BTW, you have very sharp eyes indianbaba

It's ok neeraj. No hard feelings.

Default Act reluctantly towards using H-Bomb against any country?

Thanks indianbaba :-D

One more point that I'd like to highlight here is about -

Why should all those powerful nations that posses H-Bomb act reluctantly towards using the same against any country?

The money / monetary help that would be required for rebuilding the ruined nation after the H-Bomb attack - would be coming from the UN and a major contribution to that fund comes from all these so called Nuclear capable countries. So, this kind of attack may be suicidal to them. Just a thought ....

Do u think that these countries will contribute to the UN after they attacked a nation with a H-Bomb attack? NEver.

Default Re: Act reluctantly towards using H-Bomb against any country

Quote Originally Posted by http://neerajsingh.bizhat

Why should all those powerful nations that posses H-Bomb act reluctantly towards using the same against any country?

The money / monetary help that would be required for rebuilding the ruined nation after the H-Bomb attack - would be coming from the UN and a major contribution to that fund comes from all these so called Nuclear capable countries. So, this kind of attack may be suicidal to them. Just a thought ....

H bombs are just for show off for me...no one will ever have the balls to use them....the entire world will turn on that nation which uses a H bomb...

i guess the nations which dont have these bombs feel a bit in secure and try to develop these bombs....which in turn is objected by the countries which i have them..which is wrong u have them then y cant others have them too....US has H Bombs y is it stopping N KOREA or IRAN from maiking same bombs....u shud get rid of all of them.. evry 1 shud have them or no one..

Im for no one having it though...:lol:

I agree with solksjaer. It is only fair that either everyone has them either noone- preferably the latter. Why are the strong countries trying to "keep them" for themselves? Just so they can blackmail the weaker?
    ... Whatever. If such a bomb is used I think there will be a Third World War. And it will be far more devastating than the previous Two ones.

The developed nations have already made the mistake of having H-Bombs. I think it is good that they are preventing others from preparing bombs bcos if every country has a bomb then we can't leave a peaceful life.As the previous poster said there will be a third world war and there will be no world at all after the war.

Default the current balance of IMF would almost get drained

Quote Originally Posted by indianbaba
    Do u think that these countries will contribute to the UN after they attacked a nation with a H-Bomb attack? NEver.
    They may not contribute to the UN after they had attacked a nation with a H-Bomb, however what they have already contributed - or in other words, the current balance of IMF would almost get drained beyond any further doubt in re-building the life.

As per my understanding of the international politics goes, these contributed funds are usually transferred to those countries which support / favor the US policies through these UN channel. After the attack, these BIG Guns, would not be in a position to have such kind of control over these funds and they would lose a lot.

P.S. I am not undermining the huge loss to humanity and the environment as a result of this Nuclear War.

Default Re: Act reluctantly towards using H-Bomb against any country

Quote Originally Posted by solksjaer15
    Quote Originally Posted by http://neerajsingh.bizhat

H bombs are just for show off for me...no one will ever have the balls to use them....the entire world will turn on that nation which uses a H bomb...

i guess the nations which dont have these bombs feel a bit in secure and try to develop these bombs....which in turn is objected by the countries which i have them..which is wrong u have them then y cant others have them too....US has H Bombs y is it stopping N KOREA or IRAN from maiking same bombs....u shud get rid of all of them.. evry 1 shud have them or no one..

Im for no one having it though...:lol:

If a nation have a H-Bomb, it is considered to be invincible. That's the key point behind going for it.

I suppose that there is NO practical use of having a H-Bomb. There is lots of effort needed to keep it safe. I mean to say, Big nations assume that they are the only responsible nations and this is their sole responsibilty to keep this world safe. There is always a sense of apprehension if terrorists got control to these bombs they can use it against the humanity.

US sees itself as terrorist's favorite target.

Potential gain is in investing and saving. Consider SBI Mutual Funds.

They are the Best Mutual Funds India
    Explore the Liquid Fund, an open ended cash management debt scheme to generate income through a low risk strategy, ideal for investors who are looking for short term investment while maintaining a level of high liquidity.
    Last edited by simba1211; 05-06-2015 at 04:52 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12