Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex

Default Sex

I think we need sex as we love it, for me and as I am Hindu sex is forbbedn without marriage, but more people do affair because of that.
    in my opinon , I as I never made sex before marriage, I do not like people who make sex just for sex ( like animals) , we are human bein and we have motions.[/quote]

To me, sex comes with a high responsibility.

Sex is one of the best things that God gives us. How many things could you possibly enjoy with your whole body and make you happy and excited? If sex wasn't that good, why would people want to do it? Religion was created to control people. They made up the rules to control people, so they use threats in their rules to make sure that you will follow them.

Think about this, we put more violence on TV, but we can't put sex on TV. So we blame on the society why we have crimes and violence. Isn't it ironic that sex doesn't do any harm, but they think that it is a dirty and filthy thing to talk about and to illustrate, but for violence it is ok to show on national TV. Isn't that in the wrong order? All in all, I don't think God will forbid us for what he creates. Enjoy your life as much as you can, because it is not long at all.

is that supposed to be some kind of language... no spam here..

This leonard guy is trying to get more posting but unfortunately he forgot to sign up HAHAHAHAHA

that's brilliant.....

I know. Sex before marriage here in the Philippines is taboo. I really don't have a problem with other people doing it before the marriage, but they must think about the consequences first, like the possibility of a child~ :)

I think birth control pills and condoms will do the job to prevent your unexpected child...

There's still a little percentage of having a child even if you're using condoms or birth control pills. Especially condoms, what if it has a leak? :) oh well... just do what you enjoy bt don't 4get the consequences. :)

then if you wear two of them at once... or you can check it before you use it. Make sure that the condom is not punctured. And buy the best brand that you can get.... or try not to have sex at all.... vow to celibacy..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast