Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Gay is NOT against nature

I respect every living being ( human or animal )

Still its my believe that homosexual behavior is not "normal' or "natural".

"Natural" means: folowing the laws of nature. The law of nature is to maintain live, is it not?

There for everything that goes against that "law of nature" seems unatural and abnormal to me.

If it would become "the norm" we would extinguish..........

I do not think homosexual people are less then heteresexual oriented people, they have the same rights deserve to be treaded with respect.

I do believe their sexual preference is due to malfunction in the hormonal household.

Just think what a huge change hormone therapy makes in transexual make overs.......men even start tot have breasts and even the voice becomes female..........a disfunction can make also the strange desire tot have sex with the same gender in my believe.

Default homosexuality is quite normal

do we live in the dark ages? some of our friends are gay! what is against nature is how we force them to keep quiet with our bigotry. compassion and empathy are instincts. don't suppress them.
    Last edited by shamimkhaliq; 03-18-2009 at 08:41 PM.

Hi,

It is NOT AGAINST NATURE.

there is one thing im worry about:
    studies show that the sexual orientation of a person influenced by the environment and not necessarily genetic fault.
    How can we be sure our children are safe from homosexuality.
    If sexual confusion caused by exposure to homosexuals behavior shouldn't we prohibit homosexuality???

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567