Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: PUT ALL YOUR REQUESTS HERE

I think I already have uuun...12903618273 posts! And everytime i try to login appears that: Invalid Domain / Password! Can you help me? Thankz!

My god...to much burocracy in this site han...do we have some post telling how to get it(free hosting) step by step?? I heard that i've to wait 5 days at least? Thanks again!

I hope this is the correct place to post this. I have a request for my free forum. (please don't kill me if this is the wrong place, please kindly point me in the right direction.) I was wondering if an update would be coming to the forums soon that would allow sub-forums. I have noticed several of the forums that I am a member to already have sub-forums. It would really help me and my members out. I understand that I will have to have more post to be qualified for an update but I just wanted to see If this would be possible. I will be participating in all of the discussions here. Its the least I can do in return for this great service. I promise not to spam. I just want this update so bad. We really need it. Thank you for all of your help. Thanks for the wonderful service. I just need help updating or finding out how I can. Sorry for such a long post. Thanks again.

this is my 9th post can i host now? becaus ei tried and says sorry,that username has been taken.:that is when i try to make a website.. i am so confused :?

Thank You a lot 8)

I have 5 posts. It is possible that I'm eligible for hosting?

hi,

I have got more than 5 posts. Can I have web hosting?

Regards,

Default request

I have mismatch rule about same usr and sub domain.then i'w register again with a name in a forum,would that be a problem-bad request-ban-delite? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?

Default 10 posts to get upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire iguana
    this is my 9th post can i host now? becaus ei tried and says sorry,that username has been taken.:that is when i try to make a website.. i am so confused :?
    If the username is already taken, try a similar possible name. First select the username, check it's availability, then register the username in http://forums.bizhat.com. Make 10 spam free posts.

Please read the rules, you need minimum 10 posts to get upgrade.
    http://forums.bizhat.com/ftopic2319.html

No need everything gone well,thanks!

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast