Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: PUT ALL YOUR REQUESTS HERE

Default PUT ALL YOUR REQUESTS HERE

THIS TOPIC IS JUST MEANT FOR REQUESTS. DON'T OPEN NEW TOPICS JUST FOR THE SAKE OF REQUESTS. THIS IS TO ENSURE THAT THE FORUM IS CLEAN.

ANY MORE TOPICS SUCH AS "HELP ME", "HELP NEEDED", "PLS HELP ME", HELP AND ANY SUCH NONSENSE WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT NOTICE.

Default Change My Login Name?

Hi I would like to keep my activated account along with my posts. But I was woundering If you could change my user name to "AliusIon"(keep the password the same). Thanks!

changing username is not possible
    u shud hav done that at the time of registering

This is my second time applying and I request that you guys take a look at my application, thank you! =D
    d-designs.bizhat.com

I inadvertently signed up for free web hosting (with username: pbhsreddevils) before signing up for free bulletin board (with username: pbhsreddevils). I would like to know if I have the required number of posts for the web hosting. I have made about 9 posts.

I tried to sign up for web hosting but I get a result of:
    Sorry, but this username has already been taken.

Does this mean that when I initially signed up for web hosting before the bulletin board that it locked that username and can it be freed when I reach the required number of posts or that someone other than I has actually has registered that username? I tend to lean to the first theory than the second since it is an unusual username.

I have the minimum posts (5 posts, well more than 3 lines a piece) And i would like to start the hosting. What do I do now?

I'd like to know if this hosting includes SQL and if not why.

Default Domain Forwarding

Hi there. I have a domain address that I'd like to use. Am I allowed to use this doman address, such as forwarding the e-mail address?

hey, i need 5 messeges..

I understand that I have to wait up to 24 hrs for my next e-mail. And that I need the 5 posts here with 3 lines each. As I have been browsing this forum though I wonder if I messed up on my application. Was I supposed to include an IP address or something. I am not great with computers and am just learning. I was actually glad to be directed here because I have learned some things about making a web page. I hope that I am walked through setting up my own, but if not I know where to look for information now. So, do I need to give any additional information?

Thank you!

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast