Thread: i can not use file manager

Default i can not use file manager

i click on file manager botton
    my computor open ws_fpt pro and show "Connect failure"
    "ftp://udolnop.bizhat.com:******@udolnop.bizhat.com/"
    how i can use it?
    help me plaes
    udolnop [email protected]

your FTP Url is fine, you just need to copy and paste things in there. I don't know if you can just paste PHP files in there or not... I don't use PHP so much So I don't know much about it.

Please don't give out your PASWWORD again or I will change it! Your just lucky I got to it first. I would just go to FAQ Sticky topic and ask there. or just ask around to some people who use File manager alot.

To use this information to connect server for uploading
    FTP Server: undolnop.bizhat.com ----> no ftp://
    FTP Login: undolnop.bizhat.com ----->user name
    FTP PassWord: u r password!
    please check u r Email again

the best FTP program i used to date is emftp.. it's easy to use.. fast .. and not complicated at all.. to download go to http://emftp.com

I recommend:

:arrow: CuteFTP [Search on GOOGLE]

:arrow: SmartFTP [Search on GOOGLE also].

in creat site
    site name you can creat name for call cite 'next'
    server address request input "ftp.yourweb.biznet.com" 'next'
    input username&password 'next'
    connection type choose "ftp" 'next'
    'finish'

you might not even need to use a FTP program, just get the latest version of internet explorer and type in ftp://yoursite.bizhat.com and type in the password and then drag the file into the ftp window and it should work

I use Cute FTP 7 Pro. It has never given me any problems and I think it is by far the best. Here:

How is Cute FTP Professional different from other FTP clients?
    CuteFTP Professional offers significant advantages over other FTP clients in the following areas:

Connect: Cute FTP Professional includes step-by-step help for initiating your first connection, connect through a standard or HTTP proxy, firewall or SOCKS server, connect to multiple sites simultaneously, even cache sessions for offline browsing.

Secure: Cute FTP Professional protects both the login and transfer process using any one of the following industry standard: Secure Shell’s SFTP (SSH2), Secure Socket and Transport Security Layer ( SSL/TLS), the One Time Password (OTP) authentication protocol, and Hyper Text Transport Protocols Secure (HTTPS).

Transfer: Save valuable time by performing up to 100 concurrent transfers, accelerate large file transfers through segmented deliver, transfer between remote hosts, compress files prior to transfers, schedule batch transfers, and queue transfers for future delivery.

Manage: Edit remote documents such as HTML or PHP files using the built-in editor, view remote graphics as thumbnails, synchronize or backup your site, monitor a local folder for changes and perform a variety of typical site management operations.

Automate: Perform routine or complex tasks though Cute FTP Professional’s Component Object Model (COM) programmatic interface with scripts you develop or have CuteFTP Professional create them for you using the Script Record & Playback.

Download: http://installer.globalscape.com/pub...cuteftppro.exe

Serial/Crack: http://www35.tok2.com/home/eddsmom/H...m/CT%20FTP.zip

or what else might be the problem, is that supposedly 20% of your site should be html, so if the file is big enough, then it will not allow you to upload it, at first it will say that the file fits, then you reload and it is gone.