Thread: Question About BizHat's Free WebHosting

Default Question About BizHat's Free WebHosting

Hello,

I am a newbie and technically need posts before I can activate php for my account. However, unlike other people who are just posting for the sake of it, I am curious about something and so I figured I would use one of my "waste" posts to ask:

How does BizHat make money?

There are no advertisements on our sites, right? So how then, does BizHat make enough to cover all of the web space and bandwidth it provides to its clients?

Believe me, if I'm told it's better not to ask, then I take it back. I don't mean to be intrusive. However, I was just curious to see how they [BizHat] can justify all this free service.

Thanks! :D

someone said something like this that they will
    grow more popular the more people that
    has their website on bizhat and when they
    deside to change to a .com domain probably
    the first thing to order from is bizhat and then
    they will get money :D well... something like that

Default Re: Question About BizHat's Free WebHosting

Quote Originally Posted by joeyroland
    There are no advertisements on our sites, right?
    Actually I have to correct you there, they do have an advertisement. When you make your page your URL has they're name in it (exp; YOU.BizHat.com), unlike geocities and other free hosting websites they don't have a banner that pops up every time you open a page, but that’s why BizHat is better, but if you want to get all technical and may for memory then BizHat is not number one.

you are wrong... there is so much ads...
    ) see you later mans!

Yeah, I see your point about the "BizHat" in our URL's, but, if what Ogi is saying is true, then this is all planned advertising. That is, they are foregoing all income now for future revenue. How's that work? I mean that must be alot of money to front, right?

Anyway, I am certainly not complaining - by any means! I am just curious.

Of course, in the small print, I did notice that BizHat retained the right to place banners on your site. Perhaps its all part of some huge international advertising conspiracy where one day, every BizHat in the world will have a banner linking surfers to some business, which, in turn, installs spyware and takes all of your personal information and sells it to marketers, who, in turn, sell your shopping info to that damn AOL - or worse - Microsoft....I shudder to think that's true....way to much coffee for me tonight!

i need to put banner that get me money on click it any wan know were?

anyone even gottin paid from the "pay per click" banners lol I dont think they do anything for you :) I could be wrong

well you need a alot of clicks for very little returns... if it was that easy to make money from placing banners on your site everyone would be in on it...

Quote Originally Posted by aig.bizhat.com
    anyone even gottin paid from the "pay per click" banners lol I dont think they do anything for you :) I could be wrong

i think the whole idea of not placing banners/ads etc on our free webpages is that when the time comes for free users who want a .com domain.. the first place they'll come is bizhat because so far they've been treated excellently etc.. presto! - profit!

also on bizhat's own pages there are ads everywhere so there must be some revenue from them.

the whole point of the terms and conditions saying 'we reserve the right to place banners on your site at any time' is that if they suddenly aren't making enough money, then they'll whack a big fat ad on your site and get revenue that way..

if i'm hugely wrong then somebody please correct me, as i am also rather interested into how bizhat makes money..

Edited by Nokia

closed.
    Become PHP Expert in 30 days
    FreeMarriage.com - Free Online Matrimonial
    FlashWebHost.com - Professional Web Hosting, Designing.