Thread: I don’t have a Godfather says Anushka sharma

Default I don’t have a Godfather says Anushka sharma

Three out of four of her releases so far may have been with the Chopras while she is also currently shooting yet another film with her mentors. However that doesn’t mean that post ‘Patiala House’, Anushka Sharma has stopped looking at options outside Yash Raj Films.

Says a friend of Anushka, “It may seem like she is going slow but that is not really the case. In fact if ‘Patiala House’ would have released in 2010 itself (as per the original plans), it would have made it three in a row for Anushka last year with ‘Badmaash Company’, ‘Patiala House’ and ‘Band Baaja Baaraat’.”

However now that ‘Ladies v/s Ricky Behl’ seems quite far away with no other newer release in between and there hasn’t been any new announcement on her behalf, one wonders if Anushka is missing out on cashing the success of ‘Band Baaja Baaraat’.

“You are not expecting me to start working on 20 films in one go, are you,” smiles Anushka, “I have to be careful in what I do; after all I don’t have a Godfather or a famous father to hold my hand. I am accountable for all my decisions because eventually if things go wrong, I would have to take all the flak.”

As for her future plans, Anushka says, “Do I want to pick up any more load? Well not really because if these select few films do well, they would work wonders for assignments that I would get in future as well. It may sound cliched but really, it is quality that matters for me, not quantity.”

Keywords:Patiala House’,Band Baaja Baaraat,Anushka sharma,Badmaash Company,Ladies v/s Ricky Behl,Yash Raj Films

Being under the YRF banner doesn't mean instant success. The people in that studio may keep giving her their films, but their films arn't always gauranteed success's. In the end of the day its only she who can pull her own weight and show everyone if she can stay or not.
    No matter what theres a difference between someone in a company backing you up versus someone in your family backing you up. If she starts giving flop after flop YRF will ditch her, but if she had a father/uncle/anyone related to her in the industry they'll keep pushing her through.
    Hope she agrees to it....

latest bollywood news
    celebrity gossip
    Last edited by MoviezAdda; 05-22-2012 at 12:10 PM.