Thread: Bit of advice for bizhat free hosted sites

Default Bit of advice for bizhat free hosted sites

As there are many free hosted sites on bizhat and these use quite a large amount of their storage/bandwidth, this info may help keep the service fast and reliable:
    Most ISPs provide their users with an amount of free webspace with no bandwidth restrictions. You can use this space to store the site graphics etc for your site, and just store the html files on the bizhat servers. This will free up the bizhat server bandwidth, it will also use less of the free bizhat storage. This will not only help you by keeping your bandwidth and storage under the limit, but will free up resources for other users.
    :D
    If I am correct, this isn't against the rules of the free hosting :D

I think it is a useful tip for the member of bizhat who have little free space and does not want to register for a new account.

well it's obvious that u have never build a very complicated website with vast amount of graphics. when u start getting to the point, it's kinda hard to deal with their file name. therefore external links will be hectic to deal with. therefore our bizhat member probably wouldn't do as u suggest above since most people are lazy...

Graphics take up a ton of space. I have about 3,000 images taking about 200 MB.
    All kinds of sizes huge and very small.
    I got my moms spot, of 600 MB of funnies and movies and music plus winzip winace win rar alot of help stuff, its mainly a humor site.

http://spaces.msn.com/members/noreality2006/

Default photobucket

there is a very good site for graphics www.photobucket.com. I think it stores unlimited numbers of images if they're under 250K each. The long url is difficult but it's still a good site!

Default Cool thanks

man thanks thats a smart idea

cheers man smart idea. thanks