Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BANNED BY ADMIN.

Default BANNED BY ADMIN.

DAMNED BY ADMIN

I think its unfair to say we're all stupid people. Not everyone supports whats going on right now.

wow, a VERY biased remark. :?

but don't get me wrong, I agree that many of the decisions made by the US government were rash, unneccassary, and over all, just stupid, but many Americans are as idiotic or stupid that you say we are.

But yes, it's about time we caught that slippery Martha Stewart. :lol:

Default why waste time talking politics?

we are here to talk about sth we don't really understand? no matter what american did in iraq is right or wrong, we still have to work to support our living.

Default americans

anyone doesn't have the right to call anybody stupid or idiots. it's a clash of beliefs and ideologies. what may be right to you may not be right to any one.

i must say that some of the decisions they make are not really that good. any to think it affects other countries like ours. it's painful to see getting killed because of senseless things. i can't say they want to take over iraq or something... i don't have that kind of power.

all i can say is that it's unfair to judge people because you don't have any idea what they are going through. WHAT I AM SAYING APPLIES TO BOTH SIDES. my comments are not biased. i'm just looking at it at each other's points of view.

Default why criticise america? criticise bush!!!!!!!!!!

this one is gonna be short but meaningful

dont criticise america, they havent done anything
    criticise bush, he's killing everything!

hehe ,china----------------bigness!!!!

Default Re: why criticise america? criticise bush!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ruptured.bizhat.com
    this one is gonna be short but meaningful

dont criticise america, they havent done anything
    criticise bush, he's killing everything!
    And we have another 4 years with him, i wonder what kind of surprises he'll pop out with next

You should look at an article on ifitrocks.com about how really bush has ties with the bin laden family and that one reason, actually stated by Pres bush and there is a mpeg of it on that site saying and these aint exact words but, Iraq was a long past, I am recovering for my father or something like that.

I believe though that the war in iraq is not neseccary and that we are investing to much effort and resources into it. Bush needs to drop it. Interested fact that past term, The united states was ran but "Bush dick and colin" Think about that for a few, that should have warned us right away not to vote him in. But I am not a Kerry fan either, I chose not to vote this past election.

Looking like Admin has tough time managing the Forum.
    any way GudLuck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast