Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I,ROBOT

Well they have to use some products in the movie. Why not use products that will cut the budget and allow more money for other things?

Would you prefer a lame movie with NO products at all?

A movie production that doesn't use product placement is cutting it's own throat.

Most of the product placement in movies are so subtle, that no one knows unless the crew tell the audience.

It's business. You want some coke machines in a film because they would be there in that world, why not get them for free? Why pay hundreds of $ to build one which holds up production costing more money and the peoples wages to build it, just to put a different name on the front to please these sticklers looking for any product placement so they can complain?

Mate I wouldn't care what people think. If they are trying to boil down movies to how much product placement they are then obviously they are not concentrating on the character arc or setups and reveals and will miss the story and probably hate it cause all they were looking at was the products. Those people are not the people I would make the film for. I would make the film for people who want to see story character and plot; the people who want to see the movie as a movie.

The chance to slash the props budget in half and to get awesome props included in the film for free, is a business no brainer. Anyone stupid enough to turn that down or refuse it needs their head read.

I bet if I offered you 4 porsche cars for free, you wouldn't turn them down.

awesome film! am loving it!

Great Movie , and i lovE wiLL Smith <<

Bye ,,

WILL SMITH IS ALWAYS LOVABLE..

BUT DONT LIKE THE MOVIE..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12