1 50.00%
  • Bad

1 50.00%
  • Excellent

0 0%

Thread: I need your comments friends

Default I need your comments friends

Hello,

I dont remember if I posted my site for review earlier but I need comments again.

Visit my site www.harishchouhan.com

Here i have tried to create a new navigation type which is ofcourse not original used by other sites too. Till now the reivews i got are that 70% people said its great n exciting. 20% hated the color n everything (those geeks) and 10% said i need to change colors and keep links on left side.

I am researching on new ways of navigation using only html, css, dhtml n javascript. If you have any sites that have some different kind of navigation then do post it here. I really need to find as many types as possible.

Default reply

Oh, I did not read your post before visiting the site and voting. Now I fear negative feedback. My eyes aren't all that good, and the reason I voted "not bad" is the color, hard to see the words and read them. The links look fine.

Side Scrolling isn't a good thing to make a person do, because it is abnormal etc...

I don't like side scrolling and I'm sure others don't either.

Hey guys thx a lot for your comments. It will help me improve.

This was not my style but I tried to give it a different look. I need to design a website with the look of the 60% fashion in US. If anyone of you could help then I would appreciate.

Secondly I know many have found the navigation to be difficult. But you know the main fact is you found it abnormal because we are used with the old fashioned way. And it takes time before we figure it out thats its scrolling sidewards.

But if you had noticed that whether you have a 800*600 or the bigger resolution you dont need to scroll. You just need to click and it scrolls by itself.

Yes the colors are too dark n making it difficult to read. I will change the design soon and convert it in css & xhtml