Thread: weird facts, history, news

I've read these somewhere
    i cant remember
    I'll try to get it
    But surely

I knew the facts in last 3 posts of urs in this thread

here are some facys of bill gates
    Dont mind if u have read it

Ever wondered about how much money dear old Bill has? Well , let me give you an idea :

1.Bill Gates earns US$250 every SECOND, that's about US$20 Million a DAY and US$7.8 Billion a YEAR!

2.If he drops a thousand dollar, he won't even bother to pick it up because the 4 seconds he picks it, he would've already earned it back.
    3.The US national debt is about 5.62 trillion, if Bill Gates were to pay the debt by himself; he will finish it in less then 10 years.

4.He can donate US$15 to everyone on earth but still be left with US$5 Million for his pocket money.

5.Michael Jordan is the highest paid athlete in US. If he doesn't drink and eat, and keeps up his annual income i.e. US$30 Million, he'll have to wait for 277 years to become as rich as Bill Gates is now.

6.If Bill Gates was a country, he would be the 37th richest country on earth.

7.If you change all of Bill Gate's money to US$1 notes, you can make a road from the earth to moon, 14 times back and forth.
    But you have to make that road non-stop ! for 1,400 years, and use a total of 713 BOEING 747 planes to transport all the money.

8.Bill Gates is 40 this year. If we assume that he will live for another 35 years, he has to spend US$6.78 Million per day to finish all his money before he goes to heaven.
    Last but not the least : My Favorite........!!!

9.If Microsoft Windows users can claim US$1 for every time their computers hang because of Microsoft Windows, Bill Gates will be bankrupt in 3 years.

I have heard this bfore.
    YEah, me too like the last one.

AW SHOOT! i was thinking to put that next! sheesh! ok... next next then... next time:D

yeah the las one I liked the most

although arsenic compounds were mined by the early chinese, greek and egyptian civilisations, it is believed that arsenic itself was first identified by Albertus Magnus a German Alchemist in 1250.

111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
    If a statue of a person in the park on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle.
    If the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle.
    If the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
    What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers all have in common? All invented by women.
    Question - This is the only food that doesn't spoil. What is this? Honey
    A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
    A snail can sleep for three years.
    In the last 4000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
    On average, people fear spiders more than they do death.

Shakespeare invented the word 'assassination' and 'bump'.
    Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.

The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
    Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over million descendants.
    The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
    Most lipstick contains fish scales.
    Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different.

I like the facts.Please post more.
    Thanks aramannie

ur welcome tuluvaguy.

thanks 4 ur praisal.. i will not really stop. hope u like them:D thanks

<u>THIS IS A+ SO BE CAREFUL</u>

1. Sex is a beauty treatment. Scientific tests find that when women make love they produce amounts of the hormone estrogen,which makes hair shine and skin smooth.
    2. Gentle, relaxed lovemaking reduces your chances of suffering dermatitis, skin rashes and blemishes. The sweat produced cleanses the pores and makes your skin glow.
    3. Lovemaking can burn up those calories you piled on during that romantic dinner.
    4. Sex is one of the safest sports you can take up. It stretches and tones up just about every muscle in the body. It's more enjoyable than swimming 20 laps, and you don't need special sneakers!
    5. Sex is an instant cure for mild depression. It releases endorphins into the bloodstream, producing a sense of euphoria and leaving you with a feeling of well-being.
    *ANYA98!: 6. The more sex you have, the more you will be offered. The sexually active body gives off greater quantities of chemicals called pheromones. These subtle sex perfumes drive the opposite sex crazy!
    7. Sex is the safest tranquilizer in the world. IT IS 10 TIMES MORE EFFECTIVE THAN VALIUM.
    8. Kissing each day will keep the dentist away. Kiss ing encourages saliva to wash food from the teeth and lowers the level of the acid that causes decay, preventing plaque build-up.
    9. Sex actually relieves headaches. A lovemaking session can release the tension that restricts blood vessels in the brain.
    10. A lot of lovemaking can unblock a stuffy nose. Sex is a natural antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and high fever.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast