Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top 10 scandales in sports.

10. Denny Neagle: The then Rockies pitcher was arrested in December 2004 for speeding. When police say they noticed that Neagle had his belt unbuckled, they questioned the female passenger, who told them that she had performed oral sex on Neagle for $40. (Neagle's trial has been postponed until Jan. 30, 2006; the woman pleaded guilty to prostitution in September.) It proved to be a very costly transaction for Neagle as the Rockies quickly moved to void the $19 million left on his contract, though the team and pitcher reached an undisclosed settlement in May. The 37-year-old was waived by the Devil Rays this spring and has not pitched in the majors since.

Sports has a weird side also, believe me I live for this (as a Hobbie) and I have seen weird stuff.

what about shane warne?

There's been some crazy ones

"1. Gold Club trial: It's not exactly shocking to hear that pro "athletes frequent strip clubs. It's another matter to have it aired in open court, which was what happened during the 2001 racketeering trial of Gold Club owner Steve Kaplan in Atlanta. Among the athletes who took the stand were Patrick Ewing (who testified that he had been "comped" sexual favors at the club) and Braves center fielder Andruw Jones (who was treated to a threesome at age 19). When one former stripper was asked under oath who was present during one of Ewing's romps, she answered, "The whole [expletive] NBA."
    thnaks

juventus was forfeited the last two years domestic league cup and also demoted wasnt that bad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12