Thread: Learning Dreamweaver

Default Learning Dreamweaver

Hi,

I'm currently learning dreamweaver and hoping to try my newly acquired skills here.

I just want to start to learn dreamweaver to make my own website. Is it difficult to learn that?

Default Dreamweaver Class

I had Dreamweaver MX on my old Mac. With my new computer, I upgraded to DW CS3. Now I'm taking a class at my local community college to learn how to use it. Earlier this week the server went down at school; to get my web work uploaded, I'm going to use my new Bizhat account. I have lots of pages ready to publish. Most are exercises from four different text books about Dreamweaver and CSS used to layout HTML pages. I'm working against a deadline to get a website I designed a year ago revised from table layout to CSS layout and republished. Three pages of the revised site are ready to publish, if I just had space! The more I work, the more I am learning.

In class Thursday I tried helping another student. Copying examples from a text book had allowed me to create a horizontal list of site links, but when I tried to help my classmate do something similar on his site, I soon realized I did not understand enough of what I was doing. Teaching is a great way to learn!

Dreamweaver is kind of simple since it has alot of things to help you with. I recommend taking a class somewhere. Or you can try looking for some basic tutorials that teach you how to learn basic coding and stuff. I learned most of my stuff just from reading some tutotials and also learning Flash.

You all are very lucky. In my school days, about over 10 years ago, the computer course just was established, not mature like these days, and the hardwares were expensive, also.
    In those days, I had no chance even for learning Microsoft Office programs. By the way, I would like to ask you, the young generation, that it's possible to create a blogger template with Dreamweaver? I'm sure there are a number of computer geniuses here. Thanks in advance