~~Two Prem's for Sanjana....lucky girl....but who will she choose?~~

Characters

Hrithik Roshan - Despite what others think that he overracted, which is definitly true I still liked Hrithik Roshan's character. Very interesting and definitly kept me awake throughout the movie. Heh, that's just how Hrithik is. Overly cheerful and very attached to his role....Good job....but try not to be TOO annoying next time ^^

Kareena Kapoor - Ok I hate Kareena's loooks, and for those who know me well I can't stand her. However, Kareena although again she also overracted she was good in her role and pretty much had the biggest role also. Just once I want Kareena to do a normal role where she isn't overly hyper, then maybe I can respect her as a very taleneted actress. Nonetheless, good job to Kareena as well.

Abhishek Bachchan - The hightlight of the film for sure! I love this guy in serious roles. He does SOOO DAMN WELL! This is his best film to date, that's for sure! I see such a bright future for Big B jr! Mark my words, this man will follow his father's footsteps! That's for sure! Excellent work Abhishek! Good luck in your future films!!

Story

Haha, a complete rip off of this film made 20 years ago. I forgot the title. No originiality, but still I suppose it was good. The saving grace of the film was definitly the characters. I suppose I still like the story nonetheless. Just a little oringinality wouldn't hurt eh?

Film Score - 7/10

Music

My current favorite music album of 2003. I love each and every song! My favz would be "Sanjana I love you", "Kasam ki Kasam," and "...Aur Mohabbat Hai." Why can't we have albums that are as good as this?!

Music Score - 9.5/10