Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: World of Warcraft

i picked up the limited edition on the second it's awesome i have met so many people and have raised so many levels =]

edit: hey madboy telll me what your usenrame is when you get wow =]

I don't know if there is a trial version or not. The program itself is $50 and it takes 4 discs. All of it is loaded onto your computer so you need a lot of space.

With the program, you get a free months membership. After that, it is a monthly charge.

I am playing a human Paladin. 24th level now. I have really enjoyed it. My husband plays a mage and we frequently group together. That is a lot of fun.

Sincerely,
    Katherine

i played the beta and it was awesome, but i haven't got around to buying it yet

Yeah it's a really good MMORPG, probably ties COH for second best MMORPG to date.

The PVP that they are going to release for it looks very involved and interesting, though I fear it might suffer from people not knowing their roles in it.

Still the best MMORPG out to date is FFXI, it has some serious barred entry problems, and it's really hard to get started, however it's so very rewarding and fun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12