Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sardar Jokes

Smile Sodaless Picnic

Sodaless Picnic

Once three sardars decided to go on a picnic.
    When they got there, they realized they had forgotten the soda.
    So, the youngest sardar said he would go home and get the soda if the others promised not to eat the sandwiches until he got back.

An hour, a couple of hours, then all day went by.
    Both sardars were now very hungry.
    Finally one of the sardars said: “Oh, come on, he is not going to be back. Let’s eat the sandwiches.”
    Suddenly, the youngest sardar popped up from behind a rock and said: “If you do, I wont go.”

Smile I Want All

A sardar wins the Texas lottery.
    He goes to Austin to claim it and the man verifies his ticket number. Our sardar says, “I want my $20 million now.”

The man replies, “No, sir. It doesn’t work that way. We give you a million today and then you’ll get the rest spread out for the next 19 years.”
    The sardar replies, “Oh, no. I want all my money right now! I won it and I want it now.”
    Again, the man repeats the explanation. The sardar, now furious with the man, screams out, “Look, I want my money! If you’re not going to give me my $20 million right now, then I want my $20 back!”

Thumbs down Sodaless Picnic

Once three sardars decided to go on a picnic.
    When they got there, they realized they had forgotten the soda.
    So, the youngest sardar said he would go home and get the soda if the others promised not to eat the sandwiches until he got back.

An hour, a couple of hours, then all day went by.
    Both sardars were now very hungry.
    Finally one of the sardars said: “Oh, come on, he is not going to be back. Let’s eat the sandwiches.”
    Suddenly, the youngest sardar popped up from behind a rock and said: “If you do, I wont go.”

this is a nice forum,it entertains me a lot,i like all Sadr jokes are very nice,they make me laugh all the time
    sukhjits
    View Latest Movie Trailers

Smile Sadar and unknown traveller

Sadar and unknown traveller

A sardar is traveling via train. On his way, he feels the urge to go to the bathroom. So he goes and opens the bathroom door, which happens to have a mirror in the front. The sardar thinks there is another sardar bhaiwaal in there, quickly shuts the door and returns to his seat. 5 minutes later he goes again, only to find the same sardar bhaiwaal. An hour passes away, he's made 20 trips to the bathroom, only to find that the same person is still there. So he finally gets ticked off, goes to the last
    compartment and tells the TC (Ticket Checker) what's been going on. The TC, which also happens to be a sardar, feels bad for him and promises to throw the bum out. The TC walks down to the compartment with the troubled bathroom to get the resident bhaiwaal out. Few minutes later the TC comes back and tell the sardar "I'm
    sorry, I can't do anything. The guy in there is a railway staff member".

Smile A Letter To Bill Gates (Very Funny)

A Letter To Bill Gates (Very Funny)

Dear Mr. Bill Gates,
    This letter is from Banta Singh from Punjab. We have bought a computer for our home and we found problems, which I want to bring to your notice

After connecting to Internet we planned to open e-mail account and whenever we fill the form in Hotmail in the password column, only ****** appears, but in the rest of the fields whatever we typed appears, but we face this problem only in password field. We checked with hardware vendor Santa Singh and he said that there is no problem in keyboard. Because of this we open the e-mail account with password *****. I request you to check this as we ourselves do not know what the password is.

2. We are unable to enter anything after we click the 'shut down ' button.

3. There is a button 'start' but there is no "stop" button. We request you to check this.

4. We find there is 'Run' in the menu. One of my friend clicked 'run ' has ran upto Amritsar! So, we request you to change that to "sit", so that we can click that by sitting.

5. One doubt is that any 're-scooter' available in system? As I find only 're-cycle', but I own a scooter at my home.
    6. There is 'Find' button but it is not working properly. My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot for tracing the key with this ' find', but unable to trace. Is it a bug??

7. Every night I am not sleeping as I have to protect my 'mouse' from CAT, So I suggest u to provide one DOG to kill that cat.

8. Please confirm when u are going to give me money for winning 'HEARTS' (playing cards in games) and when are u coming to my home to collect ur money.

9. My child learnt 'Microsoft word' now he wants to learn 'Microsoft sentence', so when u will provide that?

Best regards,
    Banta Singh

Talking Sardarji Jokes / Santa Banta Jokes

Two fast friends, Santa Singh and Banta Singh, were great cricket fanatics.

They decided that whoever dies first will try to come back in the dreams of the other, and tell the other about the cricket scenario in the heaven.

Santa Singh dies first. One day as Banta was fast sleep, he heard Santa calling him. He was very happy and was eager to know about cricket there.

"So, Santa! How is cricket in heaven?"

Santa replied, "Hey Banta, I have good news and bad news.

The good news is that tomorrow we are going to have a day & night tournament here in heaven.

And the bad news is that you are the opening bowler for tomorrow's match!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

An Englishman, an American and a Sardarji are called upon to test a lie detector . The Englishman says: "I think I can empty 20 bottles of beer". BUZZZZZZ, goes the lie detector. "Ok", he says, "10 bottles". And the machine is silent. The American says: "I think I can eat 15 hamburgers". BUZZZZZZ, goes the lie detector. "All right, 8 hamburgers". And the machine's silent. The Sardarji says: "I think...", BUZZZZZZ goes the machine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Zail singh was relaxing in a park. Some kids playing nearby decided to pull his leg. Walking up to him they asked him,

"Sir are you relaxing?" Zail singh replied, "No, I am Zail Singh!"

The kids started laughing wildly and ran off. This terribly confused Zail Singh and he decided to check it out. He walked up to a guy who was relaxing on a bench near him and asked,

"Are you relaxing?" The man replied, "Yes, why do you ask?" Zail Singh answered with satisfaction, "Then those kids are probably looking for you!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Sardarji goes to a hotel and eats heartily. After eating he goes to wash his hands but starts washing the basin instead. The manager comes running and asks him, "Prahji, aap kya kar rahe ho?" To this the Sardar replies, "Oye, tumne hi to idhar board lagaya hai, 'Wash Basin' ".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Punjabi Sardar and a Bengali Babu were talking about their State's patriotic history during the freedom struggle. The debate heated up and both ended up claiming that their state had the maximum number of freedom fighters. They finally agreed on a method to find which of the states had more freedom fighters. Each person would say the name of a freedom fighter from his state and pull one hair out of his opponents head. Both of them began earnestly. "Bhagat Singh" said the Sardar and pulled one hair from the Bengali. "Netaji" said the Bengali and did the same. They continued like this for some time, but soon exhausted all known freedom fighters. The Bengali, however, was very clever. He used Sardar's ignorance and reeled off a lot of imaginary names. The Punjabi was stuck. He did not know any more Punjabi freedom fighter's name. He thought deeply for a moment, jumped on the Bengali's head and pulled all his hair out shouting - "JallianWala Bagh".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Banta Singh dialed to talk to his dear pal Santa Singh "Is that 6545224?." asked Banta Singh. "No this is 6545225." came the reply. After thinking for few seconds Banta Singh replied "No matter, please call Mr. Santa Singh from next door.

Smile

1- Sardar ji is buying a TV
    "Do you have color TVs?"
    "Sure."
    "Give me a green one, please."

2- Sardar Ji calls Air India.
    "How long does it take to fly to Amritsar?"
    "Just a sec," says the rep.
    Thank you." says the Sardar ji and hangs up.

3- Sardar ji is filling up a job application
    He promptly fills in the lines on NAME, AGE, ADDRESS, etc.
    Then came the column SALARY EXPECTED
    After much thought he writes: Yes

4- Sardarji goes into a store and sees a shiny object.
    He asks the clerk, "What is that shiny object?"
    The clerk replies, "That is a Thermos flask."
    The Sardar asks, "What does it do?"
    The clerk responds, "Keeps hot things hot and cold things cold."
    The Sardar says, "I'll take it!"
    The next day, he walks into work with his new Thermos.
    His Sardar boss sees him and asks, "What is that shiny object with you?"
    He said, "It's a Thermos flask."
    The boss asks, "What does it do?"
    He replies, "Keeps hot things hot and cold things cold."
    The boss said, "Wow, what do you have in it?"
    The Sardar replies, "Two cups of coffee and a coke."

5- Sardarji fixed an answering machine at home.
    Two days later he disconnected it because he was getting complaints
    like "Saala phone utha ke bolta hai ghar pe nahin hai."

6- What does Sardarji do after taking photocopies?
    He compares it with the original for spelling mistakes.

7- What does Sardarji do when he has one white sheet and wants an extra
    sheet?
    He makes a photocopy of the white sheet.

Smile

A sardar on an interview for the post of detective was asked a question -

Interviewer - Who killed Gandhiji ?

Sardar- Thanks for giving me the job, I will investigate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

ONE FINE DAY A GIRL PROPOSED TO A SARDAR AND SARDAR DENIED
    SIMPLY SAYING THAT IN OUR FAMILY,

WE MARRY ONLY OUR RELATIVES..

MY MOM MARRIED MY DAD,

MY BROTHER MARRIED MY BHABHI ,

MY UNCLE MARRIED MY AUNT AND SO ON.
    SO PLEASE EXCUSE ME !!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gr8 jokes buddy :)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast