Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Materialistic Lawyer ** Updated with new jokes **

Default Signs your cow has mad-cow disease.

Sure fire signs that your cow has mad-cow disease...

Your cow insists on wearing a little A-1 sauce behind each ear as cologne.
    She refuses to let you milk her, saying "Not on the first date."
    Your cow takes up painting and cuts off one of its ears.
    Your cow gets a silicon implant for her udder.
    Your cow appears on Oprah, claiming to be a horse trapped in a cow's body.
    Your cow demands to be branded with the 'Golden Archs Logo'.
    Your cow insists that all Hindus are sacred.
    Your cow insists evaporated milk comes from thirsty cows.
    Your cow quits the family dairy business and applies for a job at Burger King.
    She starts giving you Milk of Amnesia.
    Your cow joins the Hell's Angels because, hey, it already has a cool leather jacket.
    Your cow starts smoking its grass rather than eating it.
    Your cow spends half the day sitting in the Lotus Position chanting "MOO" backwards.
    Your cow insists that it can give you chocolate milk if you started feeding it Hershey bars.
    Your cow asks you to brand it again but only if you'll wear something sexy this time.
    Your cow purposely blinds itself with a dart and yells "Bullseye"!
    Your cow becomes a Muslim and asks to be called "LaCream Abdul Milkbar".
    Your cow insists Milk Duds are the result of stupid cows.
    Your cow starts laughing hysterically until milk spurts out its nose.
    You find your cow hiding secret plans to burn down half of Chicago.
    Your cow keeps wanting to chew other cows cuds.
    Your cow believes it could really jump over the moon like in the nursery rhyme if it had a really good run at it.

Default Adopted turtle

Deep within a forest a little turtle began to climb a tree.

After hours of effort he reached the top, jumped into the air waving his front legs and crashed to the ground.

After recovering, he slowly climbed the tree again, jumped, and fell to the ground. The turtle tried again and again while a couple of birds sitting on a branch watched his sad efforts.

Finally, the female bird turned to her mate.
    "Dear," she chirped, "I think it's time to tell him he's adopted."

Good Jokes :-)

Keep Sharing...

A mathematician, an accountant and an economist apply for the same job.

The interviewer calls in the mathematician and asks "What do two plus two equal?" The mathematician replies "Four." The interviewer asks "Four, exactly?" The mathematician looks at the interviewer incredulously and says "Yes, four, exactly."

Then the interviewer calls in the accountant and asks the same question "What do two plus two equal?" The accountant says "On average, four - give or take ten percent, but on average, four."

Then the interviewer calls in the economist and poses the same question "What do two plus two equal?" The economist gets up, locks the door, closes the shade, sits down next to the interviewer and says "What do you want it to equal?"

Default TOP 10 REASONS TO STUDY ECONOMICS

1. Economists are armed and dangerous: "Watch out for our invisible hands."
    2. Economists can supply it on demand.
    3. You can talk about money without every having to make any.
    4. You get to say "trickle down" with a straight face.
    5. Mick Jagger and Arnold Schwarzenegger both studied economics and look how they turned out.
    6. When you are in the unemployment line, at least you will know why you are there.
    7. If you rearrange the letters in "ECONOMICS", you get "COMIC NOSE".
    8. Although ethics teaches that virtue is its own reward, in economics we get taught that reward is its own virtue.
    9. When you get drunk, you can tell everyone that you are just researching the law of diminishing marginal utility.
    10. When you call 1-900-LUV-ECON and get Kandi Keynes, you will have something to talk about.

Default Sleeping in Church

Wilma and her husband Barney go to church every Sunday, and during the service Barney falls asleep. One afternoon Wilma goes to the priest and asks what she can do. The priest hands her a needle and tells her to prick him with it everytime he falls asleep.
    The next week at church Barney falls asleep while the priest is talking and when the priest asks who is our savior? Wilma pokes him with the needle and he yells out JESUS!!Soon after that he goes back to sleep. The next question the priest asks is: Who is Jesus's Father? Wilma pokes him with the needle and Barney yells out GOD!!and goes back to sleep. The last question the priest asks is what did Eve say to Adam after he impregnated her for the 99th time? Wilma pricks him with the needle again and he yells:IF YOU POKE THAT DAMN THING IN ME ONE MORE TIME I'LL SNAP IT IN HALF AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ARSE!!

Default Children's Prayers

A mother has been teaching her three-year old daughter the Lord's Prayer. For several evenings at bedtime, the little girl would repeat after her the lines from the prayer. Finally, she decided to go solo. The mother listened with pride as she carefully enunciated each word, right up to the end of the prayer: "Lead us not into temptation," she prayed, "but deliver us some E-mail. Amen."

And one particular four-year old prayed, "And forgive us our trash baskets as we forgive those who put trash in our baskets."

A little boy was overheard praying: "Lord, if you can't make me a better boy, don't worry about it. I'm having a real good time like I am."

A Sunday school teacher asked her little children, as they were on the way to church service, "And why is it necessary to be quiet in church?" One bright little girl replied, "Because people are sleeping."

The preacher was wired for sound with a lapel microphone, & as he preached, he moved briskly about the platform, jerking the mike cord as he went. Then he moved to one side, getting wound up in the cord & nearly tripping before jerking it again. After several circles & jerks, a little girl in the third pew leaned toward her mother & whispered, "If he gets loose, will he hurt us?"

Six-year old Angie & her four-year old brother Joel were sitting together in church. Joel giggled, sang & talked out loud. Finally, his big sister had had enough. "You're not supposed to talk out loud in church." "Why? Who's going to stop me?" Joel asked. Angie pointed to the back of the church & said, "See those two men standing by the door? They're hushers."

A mother was preparing pancakes for her sons, Kevin, 5, and Ryan, 3. The boys began to argue over who would get the first pancake. Their mother saw the opportunity for a moral lesson. "If Jesus were sitting here, He would say 'Let my brother have the first pancake, I can wait'". Kevin turned to his younger brother & said, "Ryan, you be Jesus!"

A father was at the beach with his children when his four-year old son ran up to him, grabbed his hand, & led him to the shore, where a seagull lay dead in the sand. "Daddy, what happened to him?" the son asked. "He died & went to Heaven," the dad replied. The boy thought a moment & then said, "Did God throw him back down?"

A Sunday school class was studying the Ten Commandments. They were ready to discuss the last one. The teacher asked if anyone could tell her what it was. Susie raised her hand, stood tall, & shouted, "Thou shall not take the covers off thy neighbor's wife."

At Sunday School they were teaching how God created everything, including human beings. Little Johnny, a child in the kindergarten class, seemed especially intent when they told him how Eve was created out of one of Adam's ribs. Later in the week his mother noticed him lying as though he was ill, & asked, "Johnny what is the matter?" Little Johnny responded, "I have a pain in my side. I think I'm going to have a wife!"

A 3-year old boy, Reese: "Our father, who does art in heaven, Howard is his name...."

Default The Trainee

A man joins a big corporate empire as a trainee.

On his very first day of work, he dials the pantry and shouts into the phone - "Get me a coffee, quickly!"

The voice from the other side responded, "You fool you've dialed the wrong extension! Do you know who you're talking to, dumbo?"

"No," replied the trainee.
    "It's the CEO of the company, you fool!"

The trainee shouts back, "And do YOU know who YOU are talking to, you fool?!"
    "No." replied the CEO indignantly.

"Good!" replied the trainee, and puts down the phone.

Default How to get out of a speeding ticket!

A police officer pulls a guy over for speeding and has the following exchange:

Officer: May I see your driver's license?
    Driver: I don't have one. I had it suspended when I got my 5th DUI.

Officer: May I see the owner's card for this vehicle?
    Driver: It's not my car. I stole it.
    Officer: The car is stolen?
    Driver: That's right. But come to think of it, I think I saw the owner's card in the glove box when I was putting my gun in there.

Officer: There's a gun in the glove box?
    Driver: Yes sir. That's where I put it after I shot the woman who owns this car and stuffed her in the trunk.
    Officer: There's a BODY in the TRUNK?!?!?
    Driver: Yes, sir.

Hearing this, the officer immediately called his captain. The car was quickly surrounded by police, and the captain approached the driver to handle the tense situation:

Captain: Sir, can I see your license?
    Driver: Sure. Here it is. It was valid.
    Captain: Who's car is this?
    Driver: It's mine, officer. Here's the registration.

Captain: Could you slowly open your glove box so I can see if there's a gun in it?
    Driver: Yes, sir, but there's no gun in it.
    Sure enough, there was nothing in the glove box.

Captain: Would you mind opening your trunk? I was told you said there's a body in it.
    Driver: No problem. Trunk is opened; no body.

Captain: I don't understand it. The officer who stopped you said you told him you didn't have a license, stole the car, had a gun in the glove-box, and that there was a body in the trunk?

Driver: Yeah, and I'll bet the big liar told you I was speeding too!

Dear holisticpets,

You are doing a fantastic job by sharing these mindblowing jokes here in this forum. You are one of the few posters who really updates the thread at a regular basis and that is something that keeps the momentum going.

The other best part about your posts is that you always format your jokes in a manner that increases its readability. The jokes covers everything and it makes reading the whole lot very interesting.

Keep posting in this thread dear so that it becomes one of the best place for the members to stay in this bizhat forum. With the energy and the effort that you are putting into it, it will happen soon.

Thanks a lot for bringing smile in our life.

Cheers,
    Neeraj

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast