'Cute-n-sexy' - That's the tag which Neha Sharma is pretty much wearing ever since JAYANTABHAI KI LUV STORY turned out to be a good box office success last year. Though signs of these traits were pretty much visible during the days of her debut flick CROOK itself, it all came on the fore with the Ekta Kapoor production that presented her in an enticing avatar. Now if JAYANTABHAI KI LUV STORY is any indication, the image is pretty much for the keeps for the pretty girl.

Smiles Neha, 'Well, I had really not planned anything for me to be going in a certain way but I guess it all works for me. I think that inherently I am cute-n-sexy and if people also think the same way then it is working for me; I don't mind playing it. As for enacting such a part in JAYANTABHAI KI LUV STORY, it is not like I have planned to pick such roles. Tomorrow if something different comes my way which presents me in a different manner; I would love to step into that zone as long as it excites me.'

What did excite Neha about the Vivek Oberoi starrer was the fact that this was planned as her first ever quintessential love story. Reason being that CROOK was a social drama around racism whereas KYA SUPER KOOL... was an adult comedy, none of which gave her an opportunity to dance around the trees and romance her hero.

'Yes, that is super exciting. However more importantly, this is the story about two people and not an ensemble cast. Due to this as audience you won't be distracted from your principal characters. Also, the part I am playing is that of someone with whom you can fall in love with. Simran (name of her character in the film) is quite simple and endearing. By falling in love with someone as different to her as Jayanta (Vivek Oberoi), there are quite a few sweet moments that emerge by themselves.'

We would love to have a dekko at that when the film releases this Valentines on 15th February.

Neha Sharma More stills

Keywords: Neha Sharma , flick CROOK , Ekta Kapoor, cute-n-sexy , Vivek Oberoi,love story, social drama ,romance , Simran,Valentines ,Hindi film news,Bollywood film news,15th February.