Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amrita Prakash in MANJUPOLORU PENKUTTY

Default Amrita Prakash in MANJUPOLORU PENKUTTY

MANJUPOLORU PENKUTTY stars Amrita Prakash, a new face in Malayalam cinema. Acting is not new to her, as she has already starred in two Hindi films TUM BIN and KOI MERE DIL MAI HAI. She is a known face with Fox Kids, which she anchors for Star Plus and many other ads.

Amrita is originally from Rajasthan but has been brought up in Mumbai. She is a student of Mithibai College. Her father is the chief general manager for NABARD and mother was working for Doordarshan.

This is not Amrita's first visit to Kerala. She had earlier lived in Thiruvananthapuram and was a student of Holy Angels' School, Nanthencode for eight years. So speaking Malayalam is not all that difficult she says. In Kamal's MANJUPOLORU PENKUTTY, Amrita plays the title role.
    Become PHP Expert in 30 days
    FreeMarriage.com - Free Online Matrimonial
    FlashWebHost.com - Professional Web Hosting, Designing.

Hai,
    Amrita is a budding rose of the new era Malayalam Film Industry. The movie MANJUPOLORU PENKUTTY can be called a Dramatic Monologue and has a powerfull theme within; which has been professionally done by our young debutante, Amrita. The movie is a new approach and this new technique of filming has been a success; like that of in KAL HO NA HO, which is also a dramatic monologue by Priety Zinta.Lastly, Let my blessed heroin of MANJUPOLORU PENKUTTY, Amrita, have a very bright and Respectfull career in her life. Let us all wish her good.

- Kiran Kishore.([email protected]) :P

Default Amrita deserves more

Why ru ppl posting messages by copying from other sources on the net....I remember reading both the comments elsewhere. Te first one appears on Times Of India, and tha kal ho na ho reference is excatly the same as in some other review on the net. Plagarism is widespread. Guys be original, at least while praising Amrita. i believe she deserves it.

Default Now a Yahoo group dedicated solely to Amrita Prakash

Hi All,

Seeing the great talent that Amrita Prakash holds, its only natural that we praise her performances.

But her presence on the internet is very patchy. Almost always her name comes in movie review (that too only for Manjupoloru Penkutty). But her success begin with this Malayalam movie.

Her loyal and hidden fans know her from the very beginning. Its time they come forward and express their feelings in the open where it will be discussed & debated. Lets have a place where such interaction of fans can be held. Lets have a place which we can truly say is "dedicated only for Amrita Prakash"

A Yahoo group will be the first place to start with:
    Just join this group by clicking on the link:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amritaprakash

For joining you need absolutely nothing ecept your Yahoo id, where the mails from this group will be forwarded to.

For the unitiated , Yahoo groups is a free service that allows you to bring together family, friends, and associates through a web site and email group. Yahoo! Groups offer a convenient way to connect with others who share the same interests and ideas.

Calling on all you fans of her highness....

Bye,
    Cradle

This is a fan group and does not have any affiliation with her or her managers.

Dear CradleOfFilth,

It's true that U have seen that same message elsewhere on other websites. You should note that all those remarks were made by me myself- Kiran Kishore. So have not I got the right to copy and paste my own messages?

Default My mistake then

Hi kiranflys,

I offer an apology if its been you who have made those comments. I should have looked before commenting. Well i will be be wise the next term around...

quoting a line from my not-so-favourite band, Limp Bizkit:
    "Life is a lesson; you learn it when you are through...."

Anyway, i am also fortunate to know someone who does appreciate Amrita Prakash....

Also thanks for being the first person (apart from me) to join the fan group for Amrita....

Regards,
    Cradle

Default abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Default abcedefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

abcedefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

kankgan don't spam here.

Hi Kangan,

My conversation with kiran datws back to the the starting days of the group when i was waiting for the first member to join.....

sLuG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast