Cast: Saif Ali Khan, Kunal Khemu, Vir Das, Anand Tiwari, Pooja Gupta
Music: Jigar, Sachin
Cinematography: Dan MacArthur, Lukasz Pruchnik
Screenplay: Krishna D.K., Sita Menon, Raj Nidimoru

Venue: Santosh , ABIDS
Show : Matinee (2.30pm), 4/12/’13
Staus: about 60%

And hence, I have watched India’s First Zombie Film
First of all I have to say that this is an experiment film in Bollywood and GO GOA GONE comes out to be a successful venture
Director duo Raj and DK’s GO GOA GONE grabs our attention from the very first scene and makes us feel that there is something special in the film.
The plot of the film is nothing complex, it is the story of three youngsters who GO to GOA for a trip. They get invited to a party held by Russian Mafia where a new drug is released but everything goes wrong when the people who consumed those drugs turn into ZOMBIES.
We can find a simple explanation about the origin of Zombies and doesn’t waste much time on this topic.
The first half of the movie is filled with simple, genuine & funny moments. The phase of the move changes once the story shifts to GOA. Thereafter the movie turns to be scary and tough yet a hilarious ride during the attempts to escape from the island make the movie entertaining. After brilliant first half, we feel bit lagging in second half that too negligible.

Performance wise,

SAIF ALI KHAN as Russian Mafia Don BORIS, gave one of the coolest Dons in B’Town
The trio of Kunal Khemu, Vir Das & Anand Tiwari worked out well. They all look like Tailor made for their characters. Superb Performances
The plot of the film too revolves mostly around them.
Pooja Gupta too done her role well
The ZOMBIES looked scary and perfect.

Positives:
The Casting of the movie can be considered as the main positive element of the movie.
Direction by Director duo Raj and DK was also good
Zombies looked perfect
Dialogues were excellent, can be considered as the soul of the film
The BGM & Sound track were good
Fights sequences were captured well
Good Camera work
Simple Narration of the film ( really worked well)

Negatives:
I found nothing much negative in the film even though there was some lagging in second half.

‘Go Goa Gone’ is a pleasant watch ZOM – COM film

My Rating: 3.5/5 ( Crazy Hit)
Verdict: The film will definitely Click at the Box Office. Made with a low budget, movie will be highly profitable

“”GO KILL DEAD PEOPLE..!!!””

Thanks for reading my review