Thread: Database download paid

Default Database download paid

I have recently payed to download the database of my forums, can the admins tell me when i will be able to download it? I have sent off contact information via 'Contact Us' on the website and was hoping to get a quick reply.

Thanks in advanced

can someone please give me some assistance on this please?

Ok now I am starting to get very impatient, can someone reply, loads of views but no reply? I paid good money for to get the database atleast someone of the mod team could give me some information on how long it shall take.

Do you using Free PHPBB Forum Hosting ?

Can't you download the database though admin area?

login to admin area = > Maintenance = > Database

Quote Originally Posted by sibichan1 View Post
    Do you using Free PHPBB Forum Hosting ?

Can't you download the database though admin area?

login to admin area = > Maintenance = > Database
    They have disabled that feature, thats why we had to pay 10$ for it, Ive paid the money and still waiting for download link for database.

Edit - Recieved the database! Thanks for the fast help! Thank-you Alex. I'd reccomend this to everyone!
    Last edited by morph; 12-21-2009 at 06:28 AM.

Hello,

Upload your files to our secure, offline file storage server and someone purchases a download or a group of downloads, they are spent a special key that allows them to pick up their downloads from your website.

Earn an Extra $1000 to $1200 per month doing Part Time Data Entry Jobs! Work from home data entry jobs to post simple data submissions on Internet. Make $1 per entry. Easy form filling, data entry and ad posting jobs. No selling, No phone calls, No Marketing. No Investment. Bi-weekly payments. Full Training Provided. Pls visit: Data-Entry

Default I'm thinking it's a scam!!!

I've paid $10 today myself so that i could have my forum backed up and i think Biz Hat is a scam because they have not replied and no intructions on what to do next....

I have also paid and received no response on how to get my backup or how long it will take. If I do not receive feedback I will be disputing the charge.

Please respond ASAP.

I know this response is a bit late, but I did finally receive a response a week later. I did get the proper download link and files. Thank you for the follow up.

this is cool