2 66.67%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Ok

1 33.33%

Thread: What do you think of my site?

Default What do you think of my site?

www.xkow.co.nr

Bizhat refused to give me service... So it's hosted with freespaces.

It okay, lots of text don't show up.

The margins with the header (Picture) is to big, people have to scroll to the side to read somethigs.

I'm guessing you are on a 15 " screen? It's formatted to fit 17" or 19". Blame it on my html editor lol, it has "defaults".

Dear kowxisle

you seem to be very creative. I have liked the style for your website. So I am voting it Good but i am also writing few things that I have learnt over the years about web layout.

I hope getting good you dont stop improving.
    First of all I loved it tht your manually coding it n not using any software. You gonna make it big soon.

ok now about the design. I dont know whether its prob coz i use internet explorer that the content is scattered. As you have used frames the thing is really not looking good. Please dont use frames.
    And your design is really cool only if you could center it for a 800*600 resolution and give a dark background with a rusty look.

If you want any help please just tell me I will always be there to help you.

The above are just my comments please dont take them personally.

Thanks! For the comments, I'd rather have more bad comments, so I can improve. I love the detail, I'll try to do what you mentioned.

I'm using a 19" Screen, on 680 x 1780 or something, a high setting. It is really huge, it should be easy to make images in PS smaller in width, the height is good.