Rumor mills always worked over time speculating about Anushka Sharma and Ranveer Singh’s off screen love affair. However, Anushka revealed that her idea of a real man is not an actor but someone out of the film industry. “It is very difficult to date someone from Bollywood. Maybe my idea of a man is not that of an actor,” Anushka said, while speaking to a popular tabloid.
According to the 24-year-old beauty, in a relationship, only one can be an actor, and she definitely wants to be the one. She also said that she doesn’t want a man using beauty products, constantly in front of the mirror or conscious about h9is weight.
“There can be only one actor in a relationship; two people can’t share the same mirror. I do not want to date a man who looks in the mirror or who has a face wash in the bathroom. I want to go on a date then I do not want someone who says I can’t eat because I am dieting,” she added.
We wonder who will be her Mr right, or does she already have one???

More stills

Keywords:Rumor mills , Anushka Sharma , Ranveer Singh,Anushka, film industry,Bollywood, Mr right,hindi film news, Bollywood film news