Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to remove the software time limit

Default how to remove the software time limit

hi... i am new user to this bizhat.com... anyone can advise mi how to remove the software time limit? coz i get downloaded a try software from internet which is an anti virus software name AVG, but its only for 30days. if you have any idea to remove to software time limi, pls reply me to this forum.... thank you very much.

youe post titles gives a a preview as if your post has any info about removing time limit ........... i was very much excited bfore opening your post ............. & ........... i also need this info .............. if any one knows plz help

Default Re: how to remove the software time limit

Quote Originally Posted by happyhill
    hi... i am new user to this bizhat.com... anyone can advise mi how to remove the software time limit? coz i get downloaded a try software from internet which is an anti virus software name AVG, but its only for 30days. if you have any idea to remove to software time limi, pls reply me to this forum.... thank you very much.
    Removing time limit from trial software is not that easy. Your best bet is to either search for serial with correct name and version or other option is the most obvious Purchase it.

Default Re: how to remove the software time limit

You need crack or serial number to register that software... So please send that software full name and version so other member send you serial key or crack... :lol:

Plz yse "REQUEST:" in ur subject while
    postin requests
    since ur newbee do that next time u request

there are some softwares like trial doctor etc
    but many times they mess up the things

So best thing is to use cracks available

Or freeze ur computers date ... tho that isnt recommended... many softwares can detect that too...

yeah softwares are clever now
    tthere are many more techniques they use too detect that
    i want tel here
    jus search google
    u'll get them

i tried b4 on the internet to seek for the solution, still no way out... and the software now really clever, even i change the time & date, it doesnt take any affect at all.

i tried b4 on the internet to seek for the solution, still no way out... and the software now really clever, even i change the time & date, it doesnt take any affect at all.

What is software full name and version /??

Default the details of the software!

thanks your reply... the software name "AVG Anti Virus", and the version is "7.1". the version of dll file of that software is 7.0.0.238, got many type of dll file, all are not the same, all the version of the dll file at .last three digit is diffirent... example=7.0.0.312, 7.0.0.347, 7.0.0.349....etc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast