Thread: Why Do People Expect Something For Nothing?

Default Why Do People Expect Something For Nothing?

This discussion is to talk about people who expect something for nothing,many people want to join a free business opportunity and become successful but how can they become a success if others are like them and also want something free.People need to realize that they need to buy and someone else also needs to buy in order for the money to flow.

thats an interesting notion, if your talkin about sites like this having "free web hosting" or things like Freewebs.com i think the reason they do it for free is because they get money some other way. mainly:

a. Advertising on hosted sites like Freewebs do. (this site dosnt?)
    b. Making money by having a "buisiness package"etc. and hosting other stuff for free coz theyve already got the money.

The only problem is I dont think that this site does either of those? how does it make its money? :?: :?:

Things that are free, are never really free. There is no free lunch.

takin this stuff for granted is never good... the way i see it is its a good place to start if your actually serious and dedicated. You can always give bizhat props even if u decided to go buy a www.yourname.com domain.... bizhats pretty bomb....

NOTHING IS FREE IN THIS WORLD.....................DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY WE R PAYING SOME THING 2 ONE EVEN FOR THE FREE SERVICE........JUST THINK..