Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FUNNY N ACCURATE TESTS

Default FUNNY N ACCURATE TESTS

Birth: add together all the digits in the month, date & year of ur birth, & then reduce them to a single digit
    ex: Dec 18, 1985
    18+12+1985 = 2015 2+0+1+5= 8

#1: independent pioneering spirit, impatient likes 2 b 1st, enjoys being the center of attention. Must learn 2 b strong but kind, Identified w/ the sign of Leo.

#2: Shy & sensitive, particularly 2 the needs of others, home & family oriented, tends 2 b rather reserved. Must learn 2 help others w/out being taken advantage of {Cancer.}

#3: Friendly, playful, creative & entertaining, likes 2 talk, a uthful spirit that’s always looking ahead. Must learn 2 use words & energies wisely {Aries}

#4: An honest, patient, practical hard-worker, organized & good w/ details but can b a little too critical @ times. Must learn 2 finish what’s started {Virgo}.

#5: An impatient, adventurous freedom-loverlover, craves variety, activity & change, likes 2 do many thgs @ 1ce. Must learn 2 adapt properly 2 every new situatº {Gemini & Sagittarius.}

#6: A responsible, trusting harmonizes, craves stability & balance, & desires the finer thgs in life. Must learn 2 develop the ability 2 advise & support others {Taurus & Libra}.

#7: Observant, analytical & spiritual, needs 2 have plenty of private time alone, ability 2 c the big picture. Must learn 2 b alone w/out being lonely {Capricorn}

#8: Organized, ambitious & materialistic, rather self-sufficient & likes 2 b in control. Must learn how 2 handle money, power & emotions {Scorpio}

#9: Intuitive, sympathetic, quite giving & generous, has refined senses, sensitive & wants 2 b of help 2 others. Must learn 2 concentrate on the big picture {Pisces}

Year 2 Come Add the digits in the month & date of ur birthday w/ the digits of the year ahead, & reduce 2 a single digit

.#1 it’s ur year 4 fresh starts. u'll want 2 b ur own boss & won't feel like taking directº from any1 else. b sure 2 take time 2 listen & think be4 u impulsively jump into thgs. U might b feeling somewhat bored w/ the same old thg, but b careful not 2 end up taking valuable relationships 4 granted. Some of ur friends might think that u're acting a little self-centered. b sure 2 rem. other ppl’s feelings in ur passionate pursuit of adventure.

#2 it’s an imp. Emotional year. u're deeply involved w/ other ppl's feelings & needs. u'll probably end up acting as the peacemaker 4 friends & family. Listen 2 every1's point of view & make sure that each person’s understood. Rem, that the choices r not made but facilitated by u. b sure 2 enjoy the small details & the thoughtful thgs that u do 4 others. U’ll reach ur pinnacle by being w/ ppl, not by being alone.

#3 it’s ur year 2 b heard. u're liable 2 discover talents that went unrecognized be4. There should b many opportunities 4 u 2 write, speak, sing or perform be4 a crowd. u'll probably pick up a # of new friends & interests along the way. b sure 2 avoid engaging in malicious gossip, no matter how tempting it might be. ur humor & wit can b put 2 much better use. Try 2 open up that conn between ur heart & ur imaginatº & express all the inspiring new ideas that u have 2 share w/ others.

#4 it’s a real "workaholic" year. u'll probably think that if u don't do it, it won't get done & u're probably right! It's a good time 2 start a business or a new career & work 2 make ur dreams come true. u'll probably find urself working extra hard & being the last 1 2 go home, but don't expect immediate results. The key now’s 2 build steadily 4 the future. There r no short-cuts. ur success depends squarely on the amount of effort that u're’lling 2 put into imp projects.

#5 it’s a year filled w/ freedom. love affairs, spur-of-the-moment travel, & tossing cautº & traditº 2 the wind’ll all appeal 2 u. u'll b feeling vibrant, impatient & eager 4 all new experiences. Self-control won't come easy. Fun & pleasure r definitely on this year's agenda, but don't get carried away. Rem 2 exercise some sense of moderatº in all thgs. Don't b over-confident & get swept up into thinking that u can get away w/ anythg u want.

#6 it’s a very domestic-oriented year. The accent’s on improving or beautifying ur home & surroundings. u can sometimes get so much satisfactº from trying 2 assist others that they could come 2 b overly-dependent on u. b sure that u show others how 2 maximize their own abilities so that they don't have 2 continue depending on u. This’s a good year 2 enjoy cooking, gardening or any other domestic activities that bring u joy.

#7 it’s ur self-knowledge seeking year. Frantic, shallow social activities’ll turn u off. u'll do much better in a more peaceful & quiet environment. It’s a real chance 4 u 2 study & deepen ur awareness. U might occasionally feel somewhat isolated or misunderstood, but that's only cz of the fact that ur priorities r changing so significantly. U need time 2 seek the truth & make decisions alone, w/out the noise & interruptions of others. It’s ur private time 2 research & underst& urself.

#8 it’s all about money, strength & power. b sure 2 learn everythg u can about proper money management. Exert plenty of self-control & b careful not 2 spend too much. It's imperative that u carefully plan all ur financial decisions @ this time. u'll b thinking big. Powerful & talented ppl r likely 2 b attracted 2 u. b sure 2 use every bit of determinatº u can 2 shoot 4 ur highest goals. w/ proper planning, u can achieve the success & prosperity that u deserve.

#9 it’s a year of evolutº & acceptance. This could b a somewhat difficult year 4 relationships. As u grow, expand & seek a greater sense of depth in ur life, ur inspirational & humanitarian side emerges & u’ll no longer b quite so interested in purely personal matters. Be willing 2 let go of the past & realize that none of it was wasted. All experiences r valuable as long as u learn from them. U can now use what u've learned 2 help others.

Hey u got mine rite here
    its amazin

Quote Originally Posted by Guttu
    Hey u got mine rite here
    its amazin
    u know.. i m really liking the fact that u're following some of my writings.. it feels better to know that sm1 is actually reading u & that u're not doing it for no1...:D thanks 4 the support...

maybe u want to take a look at the weird facts that i post often??

Default I got...

Birth: add together all the digits in the month, date & year of ur birth, & then reduce them to a single digit
    ex: Dec 18, 1985
    17+6+1990 = 2013 2+0+1+3= 9

@aramannie

Well u post gud things and which are interestin to me atleast
    so unlike many other users I try to reply all gud posts so that they
    continue to post and especially newbies
    and also I love to make friends

and wud like to b one of ur friends

My star sign in the first post is wrong.
    I can slightly accept the wordings given.
    Thanks for sharing.

@aramannie

Well u post gud things and which are interestin to me atleast
    so unlike many other users I try to reply all gud posts so that they
    continue to post and especially newbies
    and also I love to make friends

and wud like to b one of ur friends
    OH thanks:D i really love ur smilies:D hehehe it's really fun:D
    i dunnow how u can actually a person make a friend here (like there is some option in the configuration???
    btw, while ur at explaining me new stuff.. can u tell me how i can actually host my site here? cz.. i'm blank!!!
    oh ... don't forget to see my other posts... (like the jokes:D)

yeah i read them tooo
    But a bit l8 i was
    hey somewhere u told that u and ur boyfrind are hostin the site
    isnt he helpin u??

about makin friend I'll PM u
    Thnx for appreciatin my smiles
    u r one of many who did that

yeah i read them tooo
    But a bit l8 i was
    hey somewhere u told that u and ur boyfrind are hostin the site
    isnt he helpin u??

about makin friend I'll PM u
    Thnx for appreciatin my smiles
    u r one of many who did that
    ok.. Aram (my bf) - now u can guess my name:D- actually told me that he contacted Bizhat asking on how we can upload our site.... he got no news from them... he said thaat i should try myself... well:D i'm trying:D hAHHA through you.. i suppose you know??

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast