View Poll Results: are u still friends w/ ur ex boyfriend/girlfriend?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • No... I hated the time spent!! & regret it awfully

    4 23.53%
  • No... but i consider it an experience.

    5 29.41%
  • Yes... and we will remain friends...

    2 11.76%
  • Yes... bcz i have no special feelings for him/her

    6 35.29%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 49

Thread: boyfriend/girlfriend issues

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    lebanon
    Posts
    117

    Default boyfriend/girlfriend issues

    i suppose that BF/GF issues will be interesting to everyone, even when you dont have one now.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    65

    Default

    No, not really. When I broke up with my ex ( that was, uh, three years ago? ) I was somehow resentful and disappointed, but then I was just indifferent. It's no use holding on to the past.
    You should just let go and look ahead. Being friends with my ex... I would consider it. It would certainly be an.. interesting experience. But it would be awkward as well.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    lebanon
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi
    No, not really. When I broke up with my ex ( that was, uh, three years ago? ) I was somehow resentful and disappointed, but then I was just indifferent. It's no use holding on to the past.
    You should just let go and look ahead. Being friends with my ex... I would consider it. It would certainly be an.. interesting experience. But it would be awkward as well.
    thank you for ur poll answering. i'm new here.. so working on in.

    also... well, with my ex, i'm indifferent/friend. i really don't care what he does & i don't even think of him as my ex bcz we were kids & most probably didn't understand what bf-gf meant... . anyways, i m extremely happy w/ the current bf and i really think that he's the 1st & last one. hope you'll have ur second half of a person soon or if u have one, then may he be healthy & happy:D

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    lebanon
    Posts
    117

    Default

    i was wondering:... what is the worst thing that a boyfriend/girlfriend has done to u but u remained with him/her???

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    65

    Default

    The worst thing... That would be cheating. Maybe I'm too nice with people. But I still believe that remaining friends with someone who was your mate/lover is awkward after the breaking up.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    11

    Default reply

    It always amazes me that people are able to stay friends with their ex's. This sometimes causes new bf/gf troubles. (you'll go back to them, you still love them). My ex husband abused me verbally and sometimes physically. I stayed because my children were too young and had no way to support them and myself. The only thing I don't regret is our children. When he was seeing two women, I thought it was a good thing to become friends. He mistook this as interest and so...

    I now have a couple of men friends that I'd dated but didn't consider them to by boyfriends tho' both kept swearing they loved me. (ho ho)

    I didn't hate the time I spent with my ex boyfriend. Would not have stayed with him so long if there hadn't been good times. But I regret that I got involved with the lying, two-timing cheat. It's no fun being used by a man. We were friends once, so tried to part friends with him. He's done some things since, that make that impossible.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Mera Bharat Mahan
    Posts
    1,961

    Default

    @alyce

    Sorry to know about ur breakup
    Its the forwardness in many countries which brings such troubles
    In our country wife wil ever allow her husband to b friend wid other woman, Even talk wid her

    Though this is awkward but manytimes it prevents family troubles

    And IMO u cannot b friend wid some1 who hurt u so much
    After giving the most valuable thing you hav
    Not sexual pleasure, but the time u spent wid him\her

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3

    Default

    depending on who it is and how we broke up

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guttu
    @alyce

    Sorry to know about ur breakup
    Its the forwardness in many countries which brings such troubles
    In our country wife wil ever allow her husband to b friend wid other woman, Even talk wid her

    Though this is awkward but manytimes it prevents family troubles

    And IMO u cannot b friend wid some1 who hurt u so much
    After giving the most valuable thing you hav
    Not sexual pleasure, but the time u spent wid him\her
    You are very wise. That man told me I was wrong when I once said to him "Time is too precious to waste", he certainly squandered mine! with his nonesense!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    lebanon
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alyceclover
    Quote Originally Posted by Guttu
    @alyce

    Sorry to know about ur breakup
    Its the forwardness in many countries which brings such troubles
    In our country wife wil ever allow her husband to b friend wid other woman, Even talk wid her

    Though this is awkward but manytimes it prevents family troubles

    And IMO u cannot b friend wid some1 who hurt u so much
    After giving the most valuable thing you hav
    Not sexual pleasure, but the time u spent wid him\her
    You are very wise. That man told me I was wrong when I once said to him "Time is too precious to waste", he certainly squandered mine! with his nonesense!
    i suppose that after spending so much time w/ a person (no matter if he's a bf or a husband (or female versions) what hurts most is time, and the idea that that was a false choice. that all that u had planned are not valid, that all that u thought abt that person are not real... and i suppose what is worse is to see a man change after marriage... like, u marry this guy bcz u know he will treat u like his queen.... 1 year after that... u're his slave & he has some other women around his life.... curses, beats, calls u whore.... i feel sad for such people... bcz they were tricked into this life... they saw a morphing that they didn't expect...

    this case is in fact my greatest fear... it's like a nuptual boogey-man... n that's why i'm putting so much time on the one i think htat i will marry... to make sure that such thgs r not to be tolerated..

    and i hope that women will finally be free to debate their issues and to get help from humanitarian acts to help them escape the tyranny of some men.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •