View Poll Results: are u still friends w/ ur ex boyfriend/girlfriend?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • No... I hated the time spent!! & regret it awfully

4 23.53%
  • No... but i consider it an experience.

5 29.41%
  • Yes... and we will remain friends...

2 11.76%
  • Yes... bcz i have no special feelings for him/her

6 35.29%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: boyfriend/girlfriend issues

emmmmmmmmmmm.. WHAT was happening here while i was away???

Quote Originally Posted by aramannie
    emmmmmmmmmmm.. WHAT was happening here while i was away???
    Hey you are back. Where were you these days?

Default what happened

where did the boyfriend girlfriend issues went?

i was hoping on contributing something but when i got on the 3rd page, all the messages were not related on the topic..

what is to become of this topic?

well teatime, if u have any issues or topics, i am ready to hear and discuss.... but it seems it turned out into a drunken-saloon fight.. duno why and how. i started this topic and i really want to go on.. so please don't mind posting:D

waiting ur reply

you meet this person, whom u like at a reunion or a party.... you exchange emails and chat for a while... u become very fond of them...

suddenly, another day, you meet them again... but they are the companion of your best friend.

what's your feelings and thoughts and actions?

My grandmother once said that if you use the toilet...would you go back in and get the doodoo? No...Exes are just that...exes...if they were good enough to be your friend then you would still be with that person! Leave the past in the past!

Default Never burn your bridges!

I am proud to say that I can still call most of my ex-girlfrieds and take them out. You guys are missing so much of great free sex. There were so many of the woman that I have dated and broke up with them becouse of a few bad characteristics that they had. There were nothing wrong with their bodies. Make sure when you are braking up that it isn't her or you ...it is the "third thing" that makes you do it, so no hard feelings. I am getting married so I don't call them any more but that option is still there. Thanx to my ex-s, my life was alwas full of plassure.
    Come on guys, think about this! If you drive Porsche on long distances trips, it can be very uncomfortable ride, but if you drived around the city, it is tonns of fun! Same with a woman!

i feel sorry for the one whom you are to marry... as much as i feel sorry for you. and to those whom have been through you in life..

since you see in people as a means for your pleasure, one day will come and you will realise that you were only having temporary satisfaction.

it's like the friend who comes and paints your house, and who takes double the price.... and from then on, they lose you because you never ask them to paint your house again because you don't trust them..

i hope you will change ur philosophy about people soon, enough for your wife not to do the same with you.

Why would you appreciate the time you spent with your ex unles they gave you 100 dollars.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345