Trisha mentioned that people are telling that she is loving Raana but she is not ready for marriage. Trisha while speaking about this said, " I have been in the industry for the last 10 years. This did not happen by luck.

The films that I have acted have sustained me. I am not acting just for name sake. I will accept the role only if I like it. This is my policy. There are frequent rumours that I am in love with Raana and I am going to marry him. We are close friends for the past 10 years. I am not worried about rumours.
I am not yet ready for marriage. I am waiting for my lover. For any woman, marriage is a new chapter in their life. We should not rush. Marriage will wait for me. Now I am pairing with Vishal, Jiva and Jayam Ravi. Apart from this I am acting in a couple of Telugu films. Though I have acted in many films, the film Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya directed by Gowtham Menon and Telugu film Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana directed by Prabhu Deva is close to my heart. Many are still calling me by those films role names."

Trisha's more cute stills

Keywords:Trisha ,Raana ,marriag, lover, woman, marriage, life,Vishal, Jiva , Jayam Ravi,Telugu films,Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya d, Gowtham Menon ,Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana , Prabhu Deva,tamil film news,trisha's pictures