Thread: need help

Default need help

I have a question why when I try and upload a new banner am i getting this message :

Warning: unlink(banners/discussions.jpg) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in /home/freebb/admin/admin_banner.php on line 93

Warning: move_uploaded_file(banners/discussions.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/freebb/admin/admin_banner.php on line 98

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/var/tmp/phpw4Nsg9' to 'banners/discussions.jpg' in /home/freebb/admin/admin_banner.php on line 98

Configure Banner

I get that message even when i try and upload the current banner
    the site is:
    http://discussions.netfreehost.com/i...um=discussions

any help would be welcomed

what are you useing to transfer your files?

if its a ftp client then what one?

it looks like its trying to move the file into a bad directory or into the file its self.... which makes me ask what your useing. ive seen ALOT of errors~ but cant say ive seen that one

indianbaba wrote in pm

There is a problem in the Free web hosting Server. The system administrators are working hard to overcome this problem. We hope that the problem will be solved soon. Till then u can contact "Nokia" the system administrator regarding the updates in the server problems.
    Cheers.
    still_LP wrote

what are you useing to transfer your files?

if its a ftp client then what one?

it looks like its trying to move the file into a bad directory or into the file its self.... which makes me ask what your useing. ive seen ALOT of errors~ but cant say ive seen that one
    still_LP I really don't know the answer to that, all i know is it's Powered by phpBB

the problem wid forums is not solved
    i think so
    and also I know that php doesnt work on many sites
    so stay for a while

Bye