Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Priest Jokes ---- Have lot of fun ---- (A)

What part of your body...

The nun teaching Sunday School was speaking to her class one morning and she
    asked the question, "When you die and go to Heaven...which part of your
    body goes first?"

Suzy raised her hand and said, "I think it's your hands."
    "Why do you think it's your hands, Suzy?"
    Suzy replied, "Because when you pray, you hold your hands together in front
    of you and God just takes your hands first."

"What a wonderful answer!" the nun said.

Little Johnny raised his hand and said, "Sister, I think it's your legs."
    The nun looked at him with the strangest look on her face. "Now, Little
    Johnny, why do you think it would be your legs?"
    Little Johnny said, "Well, I walked into Mommy and Daddy's bedroom the other
    night. Mommy had her legs straight up in the air and she was saying, "Oh
    God, I'm coming!" "If Dad hadn't pinned her down, we'd have lost her."

The Nun fainted.

Don't Mess With The Clergy

Two nuns, Sister Marilyn and Sister Helen, are traveling through Europe in their car. They get to Transylvania and are stopped at a traffic light. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a tiny little Dracula jumps onto the hood of the car and hisses through the windshield.

"Quick, quick!" shouts Sister Marilyn. "What shall we do?"

"Turn the windshield wipers on. That will get rid of the abomination," says Sister Helen.

Sister Marilyn switches them on, knocking Dracula about, but he clings on and continues hissing at the nuns.

"What shall I do now?" she shouts.

"Switch on the windshield washer. I filled it up with Holy Water at the Vatican," says Sister Helen.

Sister Marilyn turns on the windshield washer. Dracula screams as the water burns his skin, but he clings on and continues hissing at the nuns.

"Now what?" shouts Sister Marilyn.

"Show him your cross," says Sister Helen.

"Now you're talking," says Sister Marilyn.

She opens the window and shouts, "Get the fuck off the car!"

Sunday School and fishing

A young boy came to Sunday School late. His teacher knew that he was usually very prompt so she asked, "Johnny, is there anything wrong"?

The boy replied, "No, I was going fishing but my dad told me that I needed to go to church".

The teacher was very impressed and asked Johnny if his dad had explained to him why it was more important to go to church than to go fishing.
    Johnny replied, "Yes teacher, Dad said he didn't have enough bait for both of us".

Preacher's Guess

A local preacher was paying a visit to one of his church members on a Friday night, and heard a loud party as he approached the house. He knocked on the door and the owner answered.

Behind him, he saw a circle of naked men, with blindfolded women moving from man to man, fondling each man's package, and guessing who it was.

The preacher, seeing this, said "I'm sorry. I don't think I'd fit in here right now."

"Nonsense," the man replied. "Your name's been called three times already."

Catholic math

Little Aaron, who was Jewish, was doing very badly in math. His parents had tried everything: tutors, and everything else they could think of. Finally in a last ditch effort, they took Aaron and enrolled him in the local Catholic school.

After the first day, little Aaron came home with a very serious look on his face. He didn't even kiss his mother hello. Instead, he went to his room and started studying. Books and papers were spread out all over the room and little Aaron was hard at work. His mother was amazed.

His Mother called him down to dinner and to her shock, the minute he was done he marched back to his room without a word and in no time he was back hitting the books as hard as before. This went on for some time, day after day while the mother tried to understand what made all the difference.

Finally, little Aaron brought home his report card. He quietly laid it on the table and went up to his room and hit the books. With great trepidation, his Mom looked at it and to her surprise, little Aaron got an A in math. She could no longer hold her curiosity. She went to his room and said, "Son, what was it? Was it the nuns?"

Little Aaron looked at her and shook his head, no.

"Well, then," she replied, "was it the discipline, the structure, the books, the uniforms??

"No", said little Aaron.

WHHHAAATTT was it then???", she asked.

Little Aaron looked at her and said, "Well, on the first day of school, when I saw that guy nailed to the plus sign, I knew they weren't fooling around."

Divine Right

Several years ago, the Catholic Church required women to wear a head covering in order to enter the sanctuary. One Sunday a lady arrived without her head covering. The priest informs her that she cannot enter without it. A few moments later, the lady re-appears wearing her blouse tied to her head. The shocked priest says, "Madam, I cannot allow you to enter this holy place without your wearing a blouse."

"But Father, I have a divine right," she informs.
    "Yes, I see. And your left one isn't bad either, but you still must wear a blouse to enter *this* church!" he insists.

Teacher, garbage collector and lawyer at Pearly Gates

One day, a teacher, a garbage collector, and a lawyer all died and went to Heaven. St. Peter was having a bad day since heaven was getting crowded. When they got to the gate, St. Peter informed them that there would be a test to get into Heaven and each will have to answer a single question.

To the teacher, he said, "What was the name of the ship that crashed into the Iceberg and sunk with all its passengers?"

The teacher thought for a second, and replied:" That would have been the Titanic, right?". And St. Peter let him through the gate.

St. Peter turned to the Garbage man, and, figuring that Heaven didn't REALLY need all the stink that this guy would bring into heaven, uncharitably decided to make the question a little harder: "How many people died on the ship?"

The garbage man guessed. "1228".

"That happens to be correct, go ahead."
    St. Peter turned to the Lawyer: "Name them."

Found Jesus?

A drunk stumbles upon a baptismal service on Sunday afternoon down by the river.

He proceeds to walk down into the water and stand next to the preacher. The minister turns and notices the old drunk and says, "Mister, are you ready to find Jesus?"

The drunk looks back and says, "Yes, Preacher, I sure am."

The minister then dunks the fellow under the water and pulls him right back up. "Have you found Jesus?" the preacher asked.

"Nooo, I didn't!" said the drunk.

The preacher then dunks him under for quite a bit longer, brings him up and says, "Now, brother, have you found Jesus?"

"Noooo, I have not, Reverend."

The preacher in disgust holds the man under for at least 30 seconds this time, brings him out of the water and says in a harsh tone, "My God, man, have you found Jesus yet?"
    The old drunk wipes his eyes and says to the preacher, "Are you sure this is where he fell in?"

The Missionary's Horse

There's this guy who had been lost and walking in the desert for about 2 weeks. One hot day, he sees the home of a missionary. Tired and weak, he crawls up to the house and collapses on the doorstep. The missionary finds him and nurses him back to health. Feeling better, the man asks the missionary for directions to the nearest town. On his way out the backdoor, he sees this horse. He goes back into the house and asks the missionary, "Could I borrow your horse and give it back when I reach the town?"

The missionary says, "Sure but there is a special thing about this horse. You have to say 'Thank God' to make it go and 'Amen' to make it stop."

Not paying much attention, the man says, "Sure, ok." So he gets on the horse and says, "Thank God" and the horse starts walking. Then he say, "Thank God, thank God, " and the horse starts trotting. Feeling really brave, the man say, "Thank God, thank God, thank God, thank God, thank God" and the horse just takes off.

Pretty soon he sees this cliff coming up and he's doing everything he can to make the horse stop. "Whoa, stop, hold on!!!!" Finally he remembers, "Amen!!"
    The horse stops 4 inches from the cliff. The man leans back in the saddle and says, "Thank God".

My wife is trying to poison me

A man went to see his Rabbi. He stated in a very serious tone, "Rabbi, something terrible is happening and I have to talk to you about it."

The Rabbi asked, "What's wrong?"

The man replied, "My wife is poisoning me."

The Rabbi, very surprised by this, asked, "How can that be?"

The man then pleaded, "I'm telling you, I'm certain she's poisoning me, what should I do?"

The Rabbi then said, 'Tell you what. Let me talk to her. I'll see what I can find out and I'll let you know."

A week later the Rabbi called the man and said, "Well, I met with your wife. We talked for three hours."

The man anxiously replied, "Yes."

"You want my advise?"

Again the man anxiously replied, "Yes."
    "Take the poison," said the Rabbi.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast